The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is better. I liked the quick abandoned Batbunker snippet too.

I thought the magazine scan of Wayne next to a cage with the batsuit was just a production storage unit, but it appears the transparent cage is the new deal, don't like it as much as the cage, especially as you can see it's in the batcave and the cage would look more right in that environment.

As much as I look forward to the fight, I'm also curious as to the events that lead up to it, it seems like Bats is trapped, which hasn't really happened yet in the Nolan films, so it could be interesting how he's duped.

1OVog.jpg

this pic makes me scared for batman, kinda like when you see someone in a horror movie about the get hacked and you are scared for them, makes me feel that way,

TDKR toys are out. And Bane looks like a scrunchy man. HE's all small and goofy lookin. :D
pics?

Yeah.

Man, those are some big ass Batarangs. I know in Begins he had different sized ones (never seen on film) but those are some bigguns. Pretty cool

8UT2U.jpg

I thought the magazine scan of Wayne next to a cage with the batsuit was just a production storage unit, but it appears the transparent cage is the new deal, don't like it as much as the cage, especially as you can see it's in the batcave and the cage would look more right in that environment.

Well there is a very good reason why the storage unit is no longer a cage. I won't state it as it may be considered a spoiler.. but it was published in an article that discussed some of the Batcaves functions....

And TV Spot rules!

Regarding new pics... why do I get the feeling that this is before Cats and Bats are ally's? Why do I feel that she closed that door on him before offering up a very Selinaesque: "You boys play nice...." ?

TV spot rules. I heard that novel thing was fake. And that was stated here. So I'm back and boy am I happy to have seen that video. Love the shot of the Bat taking off! And Alfred and Lucius haven't lost their sense of humor. Love it!

Regarding new pics... why do I get the feeling that this is before Cats and Bats are ally's? Why do I feel that she closed that door on him before offering up a very Selinaesque: "You boys play nice...." ?

I think that's a very good assumption, the latest trailer hints that Catwoman is very familiar with Bane and afraid of him, perhaps her tech and everything is orchestrated by Bane and he creates Catwoman as another means of getting at Batman and then uses her to set a trap to take him out.

Love love love that TV spot. It's given a new, more fun feeling to it. My favourite part was Wayne asking fox "get me back in the game" :yess:

Anyone else think the footage of Batman on the batpod and this shot:

the_dark_knight_rises_5.jpg

is from when he is on the run directly after TDK? Does he get cought by the police?

Man so excited for this.

Great googly moogly, first the trailer, then the posters, now this? :google: This, gentlemen (and ladies) is the start of a marketing blitz, so sit down and strap in because...

tumblr_lk3zlh19B21qj1nnwo1_500.gif

does anybody notice the old dude in the back chillin while bruce is doing pushups? im sure it's alfred... and in the trailer i'm sure its him that says "rise" when bruce asks "what does that mean?" I'm assuming they both get imprisoned together.

does anybody notice the old dude in the back chillin while bruce is doing pushups? im sure it's alfred... and in the trailer i'm sure its him that says "rise" when bruce asks "what does that mean?" I'm assuming they both get imprisoned together.

Except I think the dialogue, "what does that mean?" "rise" are 2 separate pieces of dialogue cut together, I don't think when we see the final film, that'll be the response Bruce gets to the question. The tone of Bruce and the voice that sounds like Alfred just don't sound like they're from the same scene, I think it's a bit of trailer magic. I also question if it is Alfred in there with him, since it looks like Bruce climbs out of there on his own.

We'll see, fun to sepculate.

void hasn't seen this yet :panic:

Things that stick out for me:

First the lol, "Remember where you parked" line from a witty Fox and Wayne's tired look. :lol

This must be after he's free.

The blinking tunnel light during the fight, looked cool.

Bane's really asthmatic voice saying "This is your liberation""at the stadium.

Sounded like he's allergic to lolcats. :lol

Now, since when did the LOS want Liberation for certain people, in BB they wanted death for all of Gotham, no? :dunno

Last edited:
He doesn't mean liberation in the literal sense. He's being facetious. That's in the scene during the football game, and you know what happens there.

BTW, this more fun TV spot is obviously a direct result of the success of The Avengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back