The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Box Office Hype's weekend predictions:

hLtVQ.jpg

They're smoking something. :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly: There's no way TDKR will earn more than Spider-Man. :lol
Before Alex Logan self-wedgies, that's a joke. /o/

Huh....I'm getting this vibe from it only worse:

Watchmen12_555pxBLOG.jpg

Not a big fan of the BatshipHunterKillerwing or whatever it's called.

You know, that's a great point. It does remind me of the Owl ship right down to the interior which houses both Batman and Catwoman (as seen in the trailer) just like the Owlship had Nite Owl and Silk Spectre.

If some of the many speculated endings are true, the conclusion could be a blatant re-imagining of what happens to Dan and Laurie at the end of Watchmen.

what an odd ugly ugly looking vehicle. not as cool or visualy striking as the old one.
batman-the-movie-1989-series-2-topps-195-front-the-batwing-.jpg

6900418822_d8e1e36e30_o.jpg

l.jpg

batwing.jpg

i want to see more pics of banes military vehicle

Huh....I'm getting this vibe from it only worse:

Watchmen12_555pxBLOG.jpg

Not a big fan of the BatshipHunterKillerwing or whatever it's called.

You mean to say Batman and Catwoman are going to bang in the Bat.

Nolan films don't use licensed music, which means no Leonard Cohen songs, so I expect them to use the track heard in the trailers to score that scene.

You mean to say Batman and Catwoman are going to bang in the Bat.

Nolan films don't use licensed music, which means no Leonard Cohen songs, so I expect them to use the track heard in the trailers to score that scene.

Could it be that the fire isn't all that's rising in this film? :naughty :lol

Wow love those first two shots!

Can't wait for the showdown in the sewer (I assume) :yess:

As much as I look forward to the fight, I'm also curious as to the events that lead up to it, it seems like Bats is trapped, which hasn't really happened yet in the Nolan films, so it could be interesting how he's duped.

Love the part with Fox, "I need you to get me back in the game." This just keeps looking more and more promising to be what I hope it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back