The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

Poor Nam having to sit next to me for that long.

It's not out of the question:

fs-15.jpg

But if I see hands going for the peepee you get zapped! :lecture:lecture:lecture

Re: The Dark Knight Rises

HOLY HELL!!!!

So i'm pretty sure I just bought my tickets....

I've had my local IMAX theatre bookmarked for the last few weeks and several times a day i'll just click on it and see if tickets are available. Well... i just did that 30 min ago, and lo and behold, THEY WERE!!!! I couldn't believe it! I clicked immediately and filled out all the info, etc, etc then got to the seat selection... got inside the theatre map and not a single seat was sold yet! I picked my prime seats and then ..... nothing. It wouldn't let me move on. It kept saying "We're sorry but the performance you selected is no longer available for purchase." I tried several more times, then i logged out and started the whole thing again. By this point, I had woken my roommate (and fellow Bat nerd) up and told him what I was in the middle of doing. He got on his computer and went to the same site, only this time, the midnight showing was blacked out (meaning NOT available for purchase). I must have stumbled upon it the second they posted it, before they made it "unavailable". Being that i was still "In" the system, i just clicked "Choose Best Available Seats" to see what would happen. Next thing, the page loads and I get a "Thank You! Your tickets were purchased successfully"! Only thing now though is i still haven't received a confirmation email, and i have no idea what their idea of "the best seats" are... so i'm not fully at ease yet... but at the same time I JUST BOUGHT MY DARK KNIGHT RISES TICKETS!!!!!! (i think... lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back