The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Not much to be honest. This fight scene between Batman and Bane was the most "snow" we've seen. Around the city's filming locations there's VERY little snow. There's just some here and there in gutters, sidewalks, on cars and windows.

My guess is they'll add in more later. Like I said though, this scene today had the most I've seen.

I see I see! thanks bud! I'm hoping for more snow!!

Best pic ever lol
spoiler pic:

batmanjul31_eyeprime_902.jpg

Why cant we put images in spoiler tags?

HA!! I just realized who that cops is.

That is not JGL it just looks like him

JGL is in LA

Btw major major spoilers doing the rounds on the SHH boards, I won't post here but you can head there if you wanna know ;)

I don't think that JGL, that cop looks asian.

It's him. Guess Chris Nolan was telling truth about who he is playing in the movie. But I'm sure someone out there will still be in denial. They probably gonna say "Look! He's playing the cop Joker! I knew it!"

It's him. Guess Chris Nolan was telling truth about who he is playing in the movie. But I'm sure someone out there will still be in denial. They probably gonna say "Look! He's playing the cop Joker! I knew it!"

Well your the only one who seems to think so I guess were all in denial that the asian cop is JGL.

Playing an asian, hes a better actor then I thought.

That is not JGL it just looks like him

JGL is in LA

Btw major major spoilers doing the rounds on the SHH boards, I won't post here but you can head there if you wanna know ;)

Whoops. Just read this after I posted. Well if he is in LA, then my bad. But this guy does have some resemblance to JGL as well has his small frame.

Have.....To....Resist.....Link!!!!

Someone should open another thread for SERIOUS spoilers. Keep this thread as kinda a "public knowledge/viral marketing" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back