The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

But why is Nolan so insistent he be dead? I think he would make a great returning villain.

Maybe Nolan is so insistent he is dead and won't be in the movie is so when he is revealed as the true villain in the next movie we'll be just as shocked as Gotham... :p

Despite Aaron Eckhart being completely up for it, Nolan is steadfast in the idea that Two-Face is dead. So, since he is at the helm, I would say that it is a definite that he won't be in it. I still say that all of these cameos if even half come to pass will ultimately hurt the film.

Since "Rises" is likely the last Nolan film I hope Eckhart can be worked into the first post-Nolan movie. He was very good as Dent/Two-Face.

There are plenty of ways to write a character back to life, especially when you can play the conspiracy card.

I hear from a very reliable insider that Joseph Gordon Levitt has just been cast to play Two-Face. I also heard Eva Green and Naomi Watts have both been cast in the same role as Vicki and Nikki Vale, now conjoined twins, and that Tom Hardy and Jon Nolan have been let go for creative differances.

and Marlon Wayans has been brought in to play Robin! :rock

I'm glad they're stopping at three. Hollywood needs to put caps on all movie series. Otherwise they become like "SAW".

Sometimes when I stick it in a thoracic cavity, I have a hard time pulling it back out. Gets jammed between the ribs.

Other than that, not so much. Why do you ask?

batman on film is saying a bunch of actresses are testing for the part of a love interest and a villain. Seems Talia is a pretty strong contender.

I still can't see that happening though...Idk.

Since "Rises" is likely the last Nolan film I hope Eckhart can be worked into the first post-Nolan movie. He was very good as Dent/Two-Face.

There are plenty of ways to write a character back to life, especially when you can play the conspiracy card.

Yeah, I feel like the end left it easily open to him being still alive. I know Nolan said he is dead, so he is dead, but I think he could as easily have said he was alive a few months after TDK came out if he wanted.

If Ras has a secret daughter then I think two face can be secretly alive...

Or maybe ras threw him in the Lazarus pit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back