The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The florida Ebay store I bought my posters from has incredible customer service.

The guy answers questions fast.

He said he's about to put up paper stock posters of the same ones I bought on vinyl for those that prefer regular paper posters.

He also had great suggestions on how to properly mount/frame vinyl.

I think i'm going back to paper though for framing because vinyl wrinkles too much from the weight.

He also said to email him the custom files and he will make us those custom fan made posters, especially that awesome group shot one.

:lecture:exactly::goodpost:

batmobile_book.jpg%3Fw%3D584%26h%3D446

That's the other book! Now, what was the third one? Hmmmm...

The florida Ebay store I bought my posters from has incredible customer service.

The guy answers questions fast.

He said he's about to put up paper stock posters of the same ones I bought on vinyl for those that prefer regular paper posters.

He also had great suggestions on how to properly mount/frame vinyl.

I think i'm going back to paper though for framing because vinyl wrinkles too much from the weight.

He also said to email him the custom files and he will make us those custom fan made posters, especially that awesome group shot one.

Sweet :rock I will keep my eye out for the paper ones.

Got to see the Tumbler, Batpod and Dale Earnhardt Jr's Nascar...car today. :banana

They are a beaut. It was awesome seeing them up close. The Batmobile is loud and fast!

How about just the ____ing Joker? It's the character that is iconic, not who's played him. Same with the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back