The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Movie Bane reminds me of the mutant leader Batman fights in TDKReturns.

His teeth and Bane's mask have some similarity, I'd say.

ML_TDKR.jpg

It definitely takes getting used to seeing him in that suit with the cape draped in front.

There was this wallpaper from TDK which I never liked much:

9-.jpg

Looks much better in this latest Empire cover for sure

Yeah it looks good, I wasn't intending to pass a judgement on it when I said it was wierd. I meant more 'unexpected', 'less seen'.

No I knew exactly what you meant. Most the time it hangs over the shoulders and down his back. I'd love if I could get my figures cape to hang like that.

Good stuff.

I just hope Batman doesn't actually lead the police. I was there and, from my understanding, he just swoops in and joins the battle.

That would be stupid if Batman leads the cops into battle, real stupid.

Good stuff.

I just hope Batman doesn't actually lead the police. I was there and, from my understanding, he just swoops in and joins the battle.

That would be stupid if Batman leads the cops into battle, real stupid.

From the set videos, pics etc, doesn't appear he leads them, more like you describe yeah, swoops in and gives them a big morale boost

:lol

Well, just a quick one:

wwi6mv.gif

That's such a weird shot to include in the advertising, especially in the internet age. I got the creeps watching it in motion (climax of Silence of the Lambs came to mind) but in stills it's funny and in gif introduction format it's hilarious.

I keep laughing. The anticipation is the best part.

From the set videos, pics etc, doesn't appear he leads them, more like you describe yeah, swoops in and gives them a big morale boost

All I was thinking in the crowd was, "why don't we just pull our guns out and shoot Bane and Batman"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back