The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Hot toys is also doing Prometheus aswell. Cant wait to see what we get from them.

Cheers. Well I would if I could, but I can't.

____ the bootleg versions too. Won't do it justice.

I personally don't even the scene or the purpose or what was going on or who was who. Granted, I don't follow the comic story of this or Bane, but most average movie goers won't know what the hell is going on either I assume when they see this as well.

If someone can break down this scene and what it's all about that would be helpful.

Ok.... after Gordon's speech, we move to a remote wilderness. A service envoy is bringing a "Man of Interest" to a rendezvous point with the CIA. This man is Doctor Pavel (who via the viral campaigns we know arranged for safe passage into the US via the CIA in exchange for information). The envoy is also carrying three masked men along with Dr. Pavel. Knowing who these masked men end up being, it is safe to assume that everyone in the Jeep is in on the ploy; getting Bane on that plane. Even Dr. Pavel, though not willingly.

So the Jeep reaches the plane at which point Dr. Pavel is handed over to the CIA. It was ONLY supposed to be Dr. Pavel so at first the CIA operative is taken aback by the other three hooded figures. But when the handler states that these men work for Bane, the CIA operative suddenly wants them too.

Cut to the plane... now the CIA operative tries to extract info about Bane from the men he believes to be his mercenaries. He tries to convince them that he is killing them one by one until one of them speaks until Bane himself interrupts him by calling him out on his ploy "Perhaps they are wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?". This turns the CIA operative's attention to Bane who he suddenly realizes IS Bane.

Bane explains that "Dr Pavel favored your offer over our own. We needed to know what he had told you about us". But Bane also plans to destroy the plane and take Pavel back for himself.

Then the action plays out where Bane's men repel down from a bigger aircraft and tether the plane to their own. Once the back has been ripped off, ropes are lowered into the smaller plane, as well as a body. Bane transfers Pavel's blood into the dead body so that when the wreckage is found, Pavel is thought to be dead. Once this is done, they are ready to leave. When one of Bane's men goes to leave Bane tells him "No! They will expect one of us among the wreckage" His follower understands and asks "We are starting a fire?". Bane responds "The Fire rises" Then he presses a button, severing the CIA plane from their own and with Pavel in tow, flies off.

Ok, this has to be Nam or Difabio, I already know what void and Maglor look like. :lol

void, did you gain weight. :lol

:lol :lol :lol

You reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally think I'd participate in some lameassed fanboy chant? :dunno

There's a saying, "The bit dog always cries first." Nice to finally see you jye. You should really look into manscaping that pubic hair on your cheeks, brah. :wave :nana:

You reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally think I'd participate in some lameassed fanboy chant? :dunno

There's a saying, "The bit dog always cries first." Nice to finally see you jye. You should really look into manscaping that pubic hair on your cheeks, brah. :wave :nana:

Ok, so what you're saying is that's DiFabio then :lol

:lol

What do you think of this travesty Nam?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WembWP1nI0I&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Once the back has been ripped off, ropes are lowered into the smaller plane, as well as a body. Bane transfers Pavel's blood into the dead body so that when the wreckage is found, Pavel is thought to be dead. Once this is done, they are ready to leave.

I missed seeing the extra body so I had no idea what the heck the blood thing was all about. Now it makes a little more sense.

what is the blood thing? - why are they transfering blood? so they think its a different person's body? I didn't pick up on the dead body thing either

So when the plane crashes they think the dead body is Dr. Pavel. Which BTW makes absolutely no sense to me because they don't check a body's blood. Especially a burned body. They check dental records. So iunno..

So when the plane crashes they think the dead body is Dr. Pavel. Which BTW makes absolutely no sense to me because they don't check a body's blood. Especially a burned body. They check dental records. So iunno..

Well, we'll completely ignore that given the bigger plane had absolutely no problem with lift after being hooked to the smaller plane, so in addition to ignoring basic science, we're ignoring physics too. :lol

*waits for the inevitable hypocritical "this is a comic book movie" statement*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back