The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

I can't help but think Nolan is just messing with all of us and is blowing this one on purpose so all the fanboys will leave him alone after this comes out :lol

"The 33-year-old has also allegedly been wearing a voice box which controls the pitch of his speech. But he's been the victim of on-set pranks as the sound effects team have been amusing themselves by speeding up the frequency."

:rotfl

I can't help but think Nolan is just messing with all of us and is blowing this one on purpose so all the fanboys will leave him alone after this comes out :lol

If that's the case I hope he doesn't feel guilty for the mass suicides that will ensue or the death threats that come his way. :lol

YOU RUINED MY BATMAN NOLAN.

"What about Begins and The Dark Knight"

THEY'RE RUINED NOW TOO.

Oh, Buttmunch. How do you feel about Bane ripping your avatar up in the film?

Does it make you mad?

Has this been posted?

378877_10150446565152277_339494332276_8257452_722319415_n.jpg

I heard Catwoman transforms into the Batwing. Batman is riding in her uterus.

Bane looks like a badass to me, yeah he's smaller than the comics version, but this is a more realistic look for him. Can't wait for the prologue.
:exactly::lecture:goodpost:
That would have been awesome.
That would have been horible! :lol

I'm sure Hardy is wearing some kind of lifts to even stuff out. Even if he didn't you can't tell on film unless your specifically looking for it.

Plus, it's about weight and muscle mass not height. He looks like an average heighted guy to me.

Of course, of course.

Just saying if I was a betting man, i'd bet that description is what we'll see. Just have a feeling based on what else we've read/learned so far.

Even Vin Diesel would have been a better choice for Bane over Hardly 70 inches.

I think Hardy was a good choice. Like any good filmmaker, Nolan was obviously more concerned with casting someone with range and talent over physical hulking mass. Height and proportions can be cheated and forged in camera. Convincing and moving performances can't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back