The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Dark Knight Rises

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm about 99% positive I remember reading an article a few years ago that said it's a part of the contract of the films that he can't be killed. So I would say their is no truth to that speculation.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I still don't get how someone can be a Batman fanboy, and diss everything that surrounds Batmans legacy besides Alfred. WTF!? I mean seriously, the DCU & Nolan verse could use some serious expansions, and giving spotlight to Batmans "legacy" would be good for business. New characters would get major amounts of spotlight and DC could profit quite nicely from it. In the end, not many will say F it because it's about Nightwing/New Batman and Oracle/Batgirl, instead of Bruce Wayne. For anyone saying you can't have Nightwing without Robin, or Grayson needs to be trained by Bruce...tell that to the guy who made Batman be trained by Ras al Ghul. Things can be changed for the better. Robin isn't needed to have Nightwing.

Yes, everyone will say F'it if a movie with "Batman" in the title does not have Batman as the main character. Why the hell would a movie series with 1 film left need to expand by shifting the focus to another character that no one knows or cares about?

So the chanting is back. That's the part that intrigues me most about the trailer. Who is chanting? What are they saying? Why are they chanting? :panic: :panic: :panic:

My guess is we will see a Bane/Batman showdown with a crowd of thugs/prisoners/citizens chanting as they watch

batmobilepittsburgh1.jpg

I know I'm being selfish here & maybe the only one who will be happy cause they're still gonna use the same Tumbler & Batpod..hoping HT will get this license and make an improved version of these vehicles so that I don't need to back-track those 2 grails in the market. :pray:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great news on the Tumbler being back I love that thing. And being they had 2 in BB it just makes sense. Also does anyone know if Cillian has been mentioned to return as Scarecrow? If he did, it would mean he broke out again which could also hint at a Joker referance.

I would love to see Cillian back, but if he does make an appearance it will probably just be a cameo like TDK.

I know I'm being selfish here & maybe the only one who will be happy cause they're still gonna use the same Tumbler & Batpod..hoping HT will get this license and make an improved version of these vehicles so that I don't need to back-track those 2 grails in the market. :pray:
I'm not sure how the heck they could improve on the Tumbler. I know some can nit-pick anything, but that thing is freaking amazing.

What are they saying? Why are they chanting? :panic: :panic: :panic:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm going to be selfish but I hope not ahahaha :D

but hot toys have already dissapointed me a lot of times so maybe it will an exclusieve in a show in few years!

I thought the Tumbler was cool.... I'm glad to see it back.

I can see the Tumbler being replaced by a new version, much like the Batsuit in TDK.

WB has a Merchandising Dept and I'm sure they will want a new one too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back