The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Laws will change. People will now be screened, and probed before seeing a film now. Everything is going to change after this.

What like at the airports? Cinema staff don't even bother to search us for cameras:lol

Maybe in the local vicinity this will happen as a precaution for a while.

I don't see it as a "fine" line. I see it as a freaking HUGE massive cavern.

People take this shat WAY to seriously.

Still not what I want to have when I see a flick. Ya know?

Anyway, AICN posted some stuff, which confirms what I said. And debunks the dumb idea that it was a crazed Nolan fan.

This is hardly the news I want to be writing up early this morning, and it's far from cool. However, in order to cut down on the rumors and rampant speculation, I think it's important to present the facts to you that we know coming out of Aurora, Colorado tonight.

About 15 minutes into the midnight showing of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES at the Century 16 Theater in Aurora, CO, a gunmen opened fire inside the theatre.

At a press conference held by Police Chief Dan Oates, 14 people have been confirmed dead - 10 on the scene and 4 in area hospitals - with at least 50 injured.

One suspect has been taken into custody, and police say there is no evidence of a second shooter. According to witness accounts, a man walked to the front of the theater before dispersing some sort of cannisters that gave off some sort of smoke or gas and then opened fire.

Police and the FBI as well as other state and local law enforcement are continuing their investigation, searching for explosives in the parking lot as well as at the residence of the suspect upon claims that he possessed some.

The suspect is reported to be a male in his early 20s, and a rifle and two other guns were recovered.

The Aurora Police Department have stated that they will be holding another press conference at 10:00 a.m. PST, and will not release any further information until that time.

This is truly a horrific and tragic events, and, at this time, keep those in Aurora in your thoughts and prayers.

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/57151

Why would idiots post death threats because someone didn't like a movie they haven't even seen yet? :dunno

Because they're on the internet.

I could say "NAM, IMMA KILL UU FOO!" and it would mean nothing. Because people can say things like that without feeling guilty. Because of the anonymity

But what you are saying, does not work with random people in a movie theater.

If this person was OMG TDK RULES then why did he in a sense, destroy the film's reputation? Because you know the film can't come back from this. It will always be there. Looming over.

If he was a Nolan fan, he sure has a way of showing it,.

That doesn't necessarily make sense, but who says it's someone in support of this film? I'm saying it's someone against it.

And it could be. I made a joke about it being a Spider-Man fan. Or something.

It could be an Avengers fan. I don't know. I don't know how crazy this person was.

I'm just trying to get off the whole "He was a Nolan fan". Because that doesn't make sense.

I was so sad and angry when I read news this morning, what a coward this gun man is. Is this the first time ever happened where a gun man shoot people randomly inside the theatre?

Have they identified the gun man yet?

Because they're on the internet.

I could say "NAM, IMMA KILL UU FOO!" and it would mean nothing. Because people can say things like that without feeling guilty. Because of the anonymity

But what you are saying, does not work with random people in a movie theater.

If this person was OMG TDK RULES then why did he in a sense, destroy the film's reputation? Because you know the film can't come back from this. It will always be there. Looming over.

If he was a Nolan fan, he sure has a way of showing it,.

It's not random people in a movie theatre. It's attendees of The Dark Knight Rises. The shooter was among them. This is escalated behavior when looking at the BS on RT.

He showed up 15 minutes in the film. He was not in the theater. He CAME INTO the theater, and threw in tear gas.

Jesus, why do psychopathic ____ ups have to ruin it for everyone? Why couldn't we all just have a nice, peaceful premiere this week?

Colorado has a death penalty. I say give him the needle and make it quick. Zero tolerance. I mean, this ____ing moron walked into a movie theater showing a film about STOPPING criminals and murderers and then presumes to brutally gun down women and children. Dispicable.

Speaking of Colorado, what is with all the mass murdering? What the ____?

I was so sad and angry when I read news this morning, what a coward this gun man is. Is this the first time ever happened where a gun man shoot people randomly inside the theatre?

Have they identified the gun man yet?

They caught him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back