The Dark Knight Rises ***USE SPOILER TAGS***

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you'll like her Wor-Gar. She's better than I expected. In fact, I sort of wanted more of her in the movie.

You won't be disappointed. Pfeiffer/Returns Catwoman and Hathaway/TDKR Catwoman are two very different characterizations that are both superb and sexy in their own way. This is coming from someone that was uninterested and annoyed by Hathaway prior to this film. She never appealed to me until this Batman film.

Catwoman has had it very good in these live action tv shows and films. She's been done justice in every interpretation.

Halle Berry? :lol

I think you'll like her Wor-Gar. She's better than I expected. In fact, I sort of wanted more of her in the movie.

You won't be disappointed. Pfeiffer/Returns Catwoman and Hathaway/TDKR Catwoman are two very different characterizations that are both superb and sexy in their own way. This is coming from someone that was uninterested and annoyed by Hathaway prior to this film. She never appealed to me until this Batman film.

Catwoman has had it very good in these live action tv shows and films. She's been done justice in every interpretation.

That's good news.

I was privately thinking that I'd actually like Bane too based on what's been said here, but that I'll hate the way he dies (a good villain death is always key for me -- a good demise is crucial).

Saw this last night, was a great movie, loved catwoman when i thought i wouldn't, John Blake was an awesome character, bane was alright. Was a little disappointed I didn't get to see the Man of Steel trailer tho.

Weak. The Bane Bogart (my dog) that devil666 made for me a long time ago blows that away.

JeVWM.gif

Halle Berry? :lol

Oh damn. I honestly wasn't even thinking about that when I posted. I was like "60s, good, check. 90s, good, check. Now, good check."

My bad. Can I retract my statement? I sort of forgot all about that movie. :lol

That's good news.

I was privately thinking that I'd actually like Bane too based on what's been said here, but that I'll hate the way he dies (a good villain death is always key for me -- a good demise is crucial).

Yeah it ended up being the exact opposite, atleast for me.

Catwoman is fantastic and Bane sucks, which is sort of surprising.

Spoiler Spoiler:

someone raised a question if nolan did a inception-like ending of having alfred's scene is just an imagination/fantasy

Sitting in the IMAX theatre right now and its 11:22pm and The Dark Knight just ended. Soon we Rise....

The Batpod is great though. It was even better than it was in TDK. I love that first scene with it.

Yeahp! That was the AND SO IT BEGINS moment :rock
one of my favorite scenes

Spoiler Spoiler:

This scene beats the Avengers assemble scene imo
(and that means a lot, coming from an avengers fanatic :lol)

I'm not completely understanding the hate for this movie. Aside from the slow start and inaudible dialogue (Bane) I just can't understand why one would give this 7/10 or worse. I know it's a matter of personal opinion, but what is it that makes this movie 'average'?

I'll be seeing it for a second time tomorrow on the IMAX. Can't bloody wait:rock

I cannot understand the amount of people who can't understand Bane. It is obvious his dialogue has been redubbed since the first trailer cause it is so clear and loud now. In the first trailer it was really gibberish.

Some of us don't have great hearing:dunno His voice adds atmosphere but I had trouble understanding every word he said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back