The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing the film a handful of times & letting the excitement die down, I came to the conclusion that TDKR Catwoman is my least favorite Catwoman so far. (Halle Berry Catwoman does not count)

Out of curiosity what is it you didn't like about her? I thought what there was of her was good but she was a bit underdeveloped and underused.

We should be hearing details on the Ultimate set soon...

https://www.infibeam.com/Movies/dar...45FAB1003.html#variantId=P-M-MO-CE1C45FAB1003

SDL288641910_1370930855_image1.jpg

Out of curiosity what is it you didn't like about her? I thought what there was of her was good but she was a bit underdeveloped and underused.

I could be pretty biased since 92 Catwoman is my Queen, but everything about Hathaway her seemed so basic, simple, underwhelming, etc. I understand she was good for the film but in comparison to my other favorites, (Returns, Arkrham City, etc) she does nothing for me.

Plus, that suit never grew on me. I hate it!

Looks too nice to be legitimate. We've all seen the "artwork" for these types of sets from Warner Bros. especially their crappy TDKR posters. It would really surprise me if they'd actually go all out with the work above.

Also too many discs. Unless they've finally decided to cut the crap and include some great behind the scenes stuff that was sorely lacking from all the other sets (specifically Dark Knight, needs more Ledger Joker).

I'd like to have TDK and TDKR in their 35mm aspect ratios. It'd be nice to at least have the option of watching the films without the jarring ratio changes from shot to shot.

Yeah, that would be really nice. Doubt it happens though.

There are a lot of supporting characters in TDKR that I can't stand.

-CIA guy at the beginning is a D-bag and horrible actor.

-Daggett is portrayed by a horrible actor and has the most irritating voice I have ever heard. When he asks for some girls, I think that was code for dudes dressed as babies or clowns.

-Stryver is creepy looking and totally in love with Daggett.

-Military Captain Jones guy is also a total D-bag.

-Crusty old prison keeper and Doctor, also bad acting.

I just didn't buy any of these actors as the characters they were supposed to be betraying. I just found them all horrible lol.

You look back at TDK and the quality of these smaller role actors are amazing. William Fichtner, Michael Jai White, Eric Roberts, and Ritchie Coster. They all had excellent performances and I believed they were exactly who they were portraying.

TDKR just has horrible casting.

You look back at TDK and the quality of these smaller role actors are amazing. William Fichtner, Michael Jai White, Eric Roberts, and Ritchie Coster. They all had excellent performances and I believed they were exactly who they were portraying.

Bank Manager - guy shoots at Joker like a total dbag. Dances when shot by Joker. Horrible acting.

Gambol - made angry faces and has an irritating growling voice. When he said he wanted Joker dead or alive I think he just wanted to have sex with him really bad.

Maroni - smug looking and totally gay with Gambol.

Chechen - people couldn't understand Bane? Horrible actor.

"No More Dead Cops" guy... honestly I can think of nothing bad to say about him. Great acting.

Bank Manager - guy shoots at Joker like a total dbag. Dances when shot by Joker. Horrible acting.

Gambol - made angry faces and has an irritating growling voice. When he said he wanted Joker dead or alive I think he just wanted to have sex with him really bad.

Maroni - smug looking and totally gay with Gambol.

Chechen - people couldn't understand Bane? Horrible actor.
"No More Dead Cops" guy... honestly I can think of nothing bad to say about him. Great acting.

Was that the guy with the dogs? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back