The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the prisoners said it was Bane's prison now.

I think Ras and the League killed most of the other prisoners when they saved Bane from the pit. His vengeance for them murdering his wife.

One of the prisoners said it was Bane's prison now.

I think Ras and the League killed most of the other prisoners when they saved Bane from the pit. His vengeance for them murdering his wife.

Ok we are getting somewhere, why was Ras wife in the Jail, and did he know she was pregnant? and How did Talia Know to find Ras when she escaped?

It was definetly his face... You see a whole series of shots showing the doctor peel open the covers on his face, blood seeping through it when Ras finds him etc.

That's exactly what happened, Ras didn't know his wife was sent to the pit so that he could be free.

Was just gonna say that, actually.

Ras wife was sent to the Pit so he could be free from what? And did he know his wife was pregnant with Talia at the time? Also how did Talia know who her father was when she escaped the PIT? How did she know who to look for?[/QUOTE]

Ras' wife was sent to the Pit because she was promised to another and married Ras in secret. Talia explains that Ras was supposed to also go to the pit but it was decided he would be exiled in the desert instead, unable to help his wife and unborn child.

By the time Talia's mother was killed she looked to be about 6-8 years old, this allows time for the mother to explain exactly who Talia is and who her father is.

The film does not explain how Talia finds Ras, only that she does and bring him back to Release Bane.

Why the prison was still in use was not explained. But considering Bane seems to come and go as he pleases we can infer that he keeps people there, that could be true or not.

"This is Bane's prison now."

Ras wife was sent to the Pit so he could be free from what? And did he know his wife was pregnant with Talia at the time? Also how did Talia know who her father was when she escaped the PIT? How did she know who to look for?

Ras was sent free, banished but he didn't have to go into the pit. Talia's mother died the day she escaped the pit, she was a little girl, plenty of time for her mother to tell her about her father.

@ DiFabio's Deleted Post :dunno

The script might have, but Gordon never said who it was in the film...

Who knows, Barb may have been babysitting that night. :lol

In YO Gordon doesn't have a son until the end of the Novel, she's pregnant for 9 months in the book.

It's his son. :lol

There's no defending it. To say it's not for the sake of "teh trilogy" is absurd. Hahaha.

Ras wife was sent to the Pit so he could be free from what? And did he know his wife was pregnant with Talia at the time? Also how did Talia know who her father was when she escaped the PIT? How did she know who to look for?

Ras' wife was sent to the Pit because she was promised to another and married Ras in secret. Talia explains that Ras was supposed to also go to the pit but it was decided he would be exiled in the desert instead, unable to help his wife and unborn child.

By the time Talia's mother was killed she looked to be about 6-8 years old, this allows time for the mother to explain exactly who Talia is and who her father is.

The film does not explain how Talia finds Ras, only that she does and bring him back to Release Bane.[/QUOTE]

SO ras knew his wife was preggo when she was sent to the pit?

Can anyone tell me why at the end of TDK Bruce Wayne goes into hiding and gives up being Batman (which would never happen), but still finishes the Batcave? Why? If he's done being Batman, why build the Batcave? For those who say it was already built, I say bull. If so he would've been using in TDK it as Wayne Manor was being reconstructed.

Can anyone tell me why at the end of TDK Bruce Wayne goes into hiding and gives up being Batman (which would never happen), but still finishes the Batcave? Why? If he's done being Batman, why build the Batcave? For those who say it was already built, I say bull. If so he would've been using it as Wayne Manor was being reconstructed.

You answered your own question there.

"It will be nice when Wayne Manor is rebuilt"

They were in the process of building it in TDK. He wasn't planning on the Joker attacks happening, Dent turning etc.

Maybe. The movie wasn't all that clear on how Bane got out. I guessed that Talia came back for him.

SnakeDoc

picture.php

The film could scarcely have been more obvious on how Bane escapes. Talia not only tells us explicitly, but Nolan does a flashback to show us.

Then I read some of you confused as to whether Bruce Wayne lives. JFC, do you actually pay attention to the film at all?

@ DiFabio's Deleted Post :dunno
Who knows, Barb may have been babysitting that night. :lol

In YO Gordon doesn't have a son until the end of the Novel, she's pregnant for 9 months in the book.

I didn't delete anything. :huh

The script says it's his son.

145 INT. GORDON’S APARTMENT -- EVENING 145
Gordon’s pregnant wife, BARBARA tries to get their TWO-YEAR
OLD to eat. Gordon picks up the trash.

So it's his son.

In 2004 when Batman Begins was made, they cast a little baby to be Jimmy Gordon. The script called for it, they filmed it. Barbara is feeding him, Gordon is taking out the trash. That's the intent of the scene and the shot.

Just because The Dark Knight was filmed in 2007 and the story takes place between 6 months and a year between Begins and TDK doesn't automatically make that kid a random child. It's an error, plain and simple. My only argument is that visually and story wises, these three films don't connect.

In Begins he's 2. In TDK he's close to 10.

picture.php

The film could scarcely have been more obvious on how Bane escapes. Talia not only tells us explicitly, but Nolan does a flashback to show us.

Then I read some of you confused as to whether Bruce Wayne lives. JFC, do you actually pay attention to the film at all?

:lol :exactly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back