The Dark Knight Rises *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you are trying to say and it is actually not a bad idea looking at the movie. I am just a little frustrated because of Rises. It was a huge and overhyped let down for me.

Let down eh?, i'd love to hear what you thought of Terminator:Rise of the Machines and Terminator Salvation then.

I sat down to watch Terminator Salvation on cable and expected two hours of a dog vomiting. It was better than that, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Heather Bonham Carter ruined that movie for me lol but, yea it wasn't too bad though the trailer hyped the **** out of it and i had higher expectations, the giant Transterminator bot didn't help the movie much as well though watching Marcus Wright treat that little mute afro kid like a lil'***** was fun..still TDKR is a far better movie.

Heather Bonham Carter ruined that movie for me lol but, yea it wasn't too bad though the trailer hyped the **** out of it and i had higher expectations, the giant Transterminator bot didn't help the movie much as well though watching Marcus Wright treat that little mute afro kid like a lil'***** was fun..still TDKR is a far better movie.

That giant bot snuck up on them? That heavy, load *** bot walked up with all it's low-bass fart sounds without being noticed?

It was pretty flawed. But like I said, I expected it to be on a level with 2 girls 1 cup, so it exceeded my expectations.

But Blake said the other orphans were fascinated with him too. Blake wasn't a detective then, or are you saying a young kid that has a "detective mind" was destined to have that line of work later in life? That sounds even crazier. So, not everyone that follows Bruce Wayne closely would discover that Bruce was Batman? Coleman Reese did and he was only an employee for Wayne Enterprises and figured it out in a couple of months of Batman's existence. He didn't seem to have a "detective mind set".

Sounds pretty convoluted to me. Like we're just making up reasons for someone like Blake to figure it out since it's so random in the film.

The fact is, Gordon, who has way more experience as a cop, has had multiple run ins with Bruce Wayne (the most well known person in Gotham) and knows Batman better than most, couldn't believe his true identity (whether he cared to know or not), but a young kid who just happened to see Bruce Wayne, his eyes and his Lamborghini at a random event that was written into the plot, could?

Where's that Narrows kid with the bad home life from Begins? I bet he knows too. He has Wayne Enterprises tech after all.

Ummmmm, the end of the Dark Knight where Batman is supposedly on the run and being hunted by the authorities for killing Dent, cops and other citizens? You know, things like an investigation instead of just forgetting about him? Get people in for questioning that were involved with that oh so important night that I guess somehow inspired an "Act" that keeps criminals in prison?

I could literally deconstruct everything you've posted here but it's not worth it anymore(with your history in here I'm not sure it ever was though). You'll just keep trying to create problems that don't exist. Someone needs to poke holes in the box you think in so at least some air seeps out.

Last edited:

you mean Helena?

She pretty much ruins every movie she is in. She shows up and for me the movie is pretty much ruined. I hate that :gah:

strangelove+gif.gif

28f7047c22f9b5bee4be7f772854f31a-12-gotham-newspaper-headlines-during-the-dark-knight-rises.jpg

tumblr_mdjgia7VOV1rrx8xeo2_250.gif

THE END.

Last edited:
What would it matter if people found out anyway? They're both "dead." :dunno

That giant bot snuck up on them? That heavy, load *** bot walked up with all it's low-bass fart sounds without being noticed?

It was pretty flawed. But like I said, I expected it to be on a level with 2 girls 1 cup, so it exceeded my expectations.

Yea the Terminator franchise needs a strong true third movie to make me forget the last two which will never be T1/T2 canon IMO...i wish Cameron would give us a Terminator future war movie.

you mean Helena?

She pretty much ruins every movie she is in. She shows up and for me the movie is pretty much ruined. I hate that :gah:

Heather haha durrrrrr..yep Helena.

You'll just keep trying to create problems that don't exist. Someone needs to poke holes in the box you think in so at least some air seeps out.

I know my behavior in this thread can be ERRATIC at times, but what about all the other people that are finding faults? Are they just creating problems that don't exist? These things just don't come out of nowhere, do they?

Google search, "The Dark Knight Rises Sucks", or the countless videos or blogs or message boards voicing criticism (some convincing, others not so convincing). Are they just creating problems out of thin air too?

Ain't nobody pokin' holes in my box, I'm the poker here.

Void, you cried upon seeing Trailer 2, your argument is invalid! :lol

I can imagine Maglor's reaction when Not-Batman flew across Gotham Harbor and seemingly sacrificed himself for a city.

You have become completely unhinged...but at least you still have your fake wrestling SUPERSTAR Sgt. Slaughter to cheerlead for you :cuckoo:.

I know my behavior in this thread can be ERRATIC at times, but what about all the other people that are finding faults? Are they just creating problems that don't exist? These things just don't come out of nowhere, do they?

Google search, "The Dark Knight Rises Sucks", or the countless videos or blogs or message boards voicing criticism (some convincing, others not so convincing). Are they just creating problems out of thin air too?

Ain't nobody pokin' holes in my box, I'm the poker here.

You made it clear that you were the only one allowed to even complain about the movie. this thread is a complete joke and you are the biggest clown in this circus.
This thread is YOURS remember? if people think you sound insane maybe is because you are. :lol

I mean DiFabby is right. The movie is chock-full of lazy, ****ty writing and convenient plot points. Blake can see he's batman from his eyes? WUT? Why did Bane wait 5 months for the core to expire? Why did he fly Bruce to wherever the prison was? Why did it go from day to night in 8 minutes? How did he escape the nuke. Plenty of issues.

But that aside, I still can ENJOY the movie for what it is. I know it's a disappointment on many levels and DEFINITELY not as good as TDK but I enjoy the action scenes, the mood, the music and the performances. I haven't disowned it completely but I'm not disillusioned about what's wrong with it.

You have become completely unhinged...but at least you still have your fake wrestling SUPERSTAR Sgt. Slaughter to cheerlead for you :cuckoo:.

I'm passionate about my Batman. You should know a little something, something about this Monk considering your avatar of choice and your 333 posts of nothing but Batman junk.

As for Sgt. Slaughter, I can't help who may or may not agree with me as I voice my opinion in this particular section. I'm never one to "group" people in some sort of weird "factions". I didn't create the phrase, "nolancom****s" or whatever the ****.

I just got a picture in my head of Nam in a cheer leading skirt, not pretty.

No, you say "sorry for your loss" if someone loses a family member or something more serious. Not about a ****ing movie that people don't enjoy. :lol

I lost nothing, still got Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Batman '89 and Batman Returns. (Batman Forever too, I'd argue that despite having a 20 year old orphan that sported nipples on the costume, the character was written way better than Nolan's Robin)

You guys that are head over heels over this just have bad, bad taste and would have settled for anything. :lecture

I'm sorry for your over eagerness to claim "best movie ever".

The hype ensnared you and you went into each showing as mindless, drooling fools. You also will defend it any chance you get and make claims like, "well, my dog liked it and gave it a positive rating on rottentomatoes, so that must mean it's good". Now you can't wait to blow your hard earned cash on crappy, expensive merchandise (that will never be good enough) for a movie that won't age well and be considered the worst of the three in years to come, especially when a better Batman film comes out.

I generally agree with a lot of what you post on these forums but man you really come off as a whine a$$ about TDKR. For someone who hates this movie you sure do spend a lot of time in the thread dedicated to it, and for no other reason than trying to make people feel bad for liking it. Misery really does love company I guess.

I generally agree with a lot of what you post on these forums but man you really come off as a whine a$$ about TDKR. For someone who hates this movie you sure do spend a lot of time in the thread dedicated to it, and for no other reason than trying to make people feel bad for liking it. Misery really does love company I guess.

I always agreed with everything he said. But he even fights with people that hates the movie as much as he does :rotfl
insane :cuckoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back