The Dark Knight Chase Scene with Score....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously.

I dont care if you like it or not, but tell me what you didnt like. Other wise, shut the ^^^^ up, and go away. :D

Well, told you I didnt try. Whats with the hostilty?

Hostility!? You crack me up kiddo. When you talk ^^^^, it's all good. When someone talks ^^^^ to YOU.. suddenly you show your age and get hurt feelings. Laughable. I criticized your little video in the same manner you go about criticizing things on this board, yet I'm the one that's hostile!? hahahahaha.. go watch cartoons.

Hostility!? You crack me up kiddo. When you talk ^^^^, it's all good. When someone talks ^^^^ to YOU.. suddenly you show your age and get hurt feelings. Laughable. I criticized your little video in the same manner you go about criticizing things on this board, yet I'm the one that's hostile!? hahahahaha.. go watch cartoons.

yo ********* wtf is your problem? you need a lesson in manners boy. did this guy do somethin to you? back down TROLL. this guy did a VERY good job and you are being hostile for no apparant reason. STFU and grow some balls.

yo ********* wtf is your problem? you need a lesson in manners boy. did this guy do somethin to you? back down TROLL. this guy did a VERY good job and you are being hostile for no apparant reason. STFU and grow some balls.

uh.. let me guess, you're like 12 right? :duh

its nothing personal but when celticp talks crap, its all fun and dandy.. but when someone talks about him he gets wet.

I love the holidays. All that extra food, alcohol, the joy of being around all of your extended family for hours on end. It makes people so relaxed, warm and fuzzy.

Nice....but the score sounded a bit cheesey to me (sorry didn't play it all), thats what annoyed me about the Starwars PT there was always a score in the background (to my memory), some breaks to just hear the Sound FX & the dialogue are good IMO... but to each their own.

Sorry celtic, didn't care for it, but thats not to say it couldn't be good with somemore work. You said you didn't really spend much time on it-sooo mybe if you put more effort to it? Good try though :D

You dont have to like it, thats cool. Its just an idea...

And heres the thing Ven, I dont really attack the people who made it. If the person who made the Thunder Cats trailer was there, i'd would've said differently.

Back