1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

546731_402609343155133_2095260846_n_zpsf919a8b2.jpg

430864_149384915209330_1410331531_n_zps2e420b5f.jpg

271025_149384918542663_1528017904_n_zps2d5a7072.jpg

So i just got my tumbler, only thing i dislike is the gap that is left on the front wind shield flap, anyway to get to to close all the way?

Anyone in the UK sold a Tumbler to date? What was postage costs like? And did you have it collected or take it to a post office? Thanks in advance

Just put in an order for the Tumbler. On flex though :( So will get it in June unless I can manage to get some funds before that...

Pretty excited! Mine will be here tomorrow!!:yess::panic:

It's been a long time coming,

I just made a deal for one so now is the daunting task of finding a suitable display for it. Going to have one of these with it.

$T2eC16d,!)QE9s3HF451BQTqUUBvB!~~60_3.JPG

$(KGrHqJ,!oIFB(Gcny)GBQdi9HD(qQ~~60_3.JPG

Don't collect hot toys no more but couldn't resist to order this as I've put it off for to long,

I now want the camouflage version and have them on display with them facing each other on a slight angle with the 89 batmobile above them side on, and the 66 car above that side on but facing the other direction :impatient:

Where's the Ironed remote power mod?!?! LOL

I get mine tomorrow at some point when UPS shows up!!! :impatient:

I would love to have the 66" , 89" & Tumbler all next to one another. That would be the ultimate man cave display for me!!:hi5:

I get mine tomorrow at some point when UPS shows up!!! :impatient:

I would love to have the 66" , 89" & Tumbler all next to one another. That would be the ultimate man cave display for me!!:hi5:

If I had the money and space I would love all 3 lol but I'm content with the Tumbler. The price for the 89' is just a little too steep for me. I would love to see the Forever Batmobile though. Didn't really care for Batman Forever but the Batmobile was sheer awesomness.

Yeah, this is an expensive addiction to maintain! I don't know if I will be able to afford to get all three but maybe I will figure out a way.

Just got mine and I know this has been said but the millions of pictures DO NOT show the realistic size......I LOVE THIS THING!! Here are few quick shots.

Last edited:
Back