1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Wives/"Bosses" can be real sticklers ;)

Not mine, in the past month I got the HT bug and bought/pre-ordered all the Avengers, Iron Man Mark 1,2,3,4,6,7, War Machine, Gantry, Mark 4 Secret Project, the Tumbler, Bat-Pod, Bank Robber Joker, Batman DX02 and Joker Dx 11.
Not to mention a set of 4 and set of 7 Hall of Armors plus a few Sideshow statues....

i just say you dont like it there is the door though i did catch her switching the tumbler lights on this morning haha so i think she likes it

I'm not worried about getting in trouble. I just don't want to give her a reason to go out shopping which slows down me adding to my collection. Ha ha

I'm more worried about my 2yr old son running around saying "Bane,Bane" and trying to stand on this thing!!

I have made a repaint on the back rims, and a mod on the front window, so now it looks like 2 parts...

DSC01145_zps5fd753ae.jpg

DSC01148_zpsb00430a5.jpg

DSC01146_zpsd7301105.jpg

What was the exact price?

I'm almost embarrassed to say. It was.... :cuckoo:

EDIT: I removed the price as a curteousy to the gentlemen putting it together. He may want to charge more. PM for details.

Worth it to me however. And it also comes with one of these

Wayne-Pondering.jpg

21-Suiting-Up.jpg

And its all designed to my specs.

Last edited:

EDIT: I removed the price as a curteousy to the gentlemen putting it together. He may want to charge more. PM for details.

Wayne-Pondering.jpg

21-Suiting-Up.jpg

Cripes man...I know what kind of money you must be talking about...AWESOME but Cripes, man!:rotfl

Anyone who has ordered this, how long does it take SSC to actually ship this out when it says "shipping soon"?

Just got my tracking!! Will be here Friday!! Looks like I'm working from home this Friday!:panic:

Wayne-Pondering.jpg

21-Suiting-Up.jpg

Has he updated his designs from the 2.0 ? I remember seeing a 3.0 with a Weapons Rack, but no pics of the armory.

Back