1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

By the way, anyone has any ideas on how much is going to charge SSC to ship this overseas???

I'd rather go to local shops for something this big (and fragile)

easier returns if something's broken

but id also like to know how much :D

Yay notices today! Will we see the tumbler showing up in HK soon then?

Hopefully--- Hoping to get mine through BBTS in Sept....

Yeb, got my notice too!!

Hopefully--- Hoping to get mine through BBTS in Sept....

That's why I like buying from BBTS. You have enough time from the HK release date until SS ships to BBTS to watch reviews and see any issues with the figure or item. They you can decide to cancel your PO without any penalty and without the pain of having to send your item back.

this is gonna be epic....i cannot wait to get this i also cannot figure out where its gonna go

i have to say since ive joined the boards, your previous sig is one of the ones that stuck out the most to me and made me not want to miss out on this.......very happy that you were able to score this and that i was able to as well :hi5::hi5::hi5:

i have to say since ive joined the boards, your previous sig is one of the ones that stuck out the most to me and made me not want to miss out on this.......very happy that you were able to score this and that i was able to as well :hi5::hi5::hi5:

:rotfl :hi5:

Yeah, Tumbler is a big deal for me.

Cancelled the initial first release preorder a few months before release for financial reasons, lost $40.00.

Had a second chance to get it at FB NYC in 2009, had it at the store for $425, and didn't buy it for financial reasons.

In one month it will be in my hands finally. :rock

:rotfl :hi5:

Yeah, Tumbler is a big deal for me.

Cancelled the initial first release preorder a few months before release for financial reasons, lost $40.00.

Had a second chance to get it at FB NYC in 2009, had it at the store for $425, and didn't buy it for financial reasons.

In one month it will be in my hands finally. :rock

thats awesome :rock :yess:

Back