1/6 The Dark Knight: Batmobile - Tumbler (relaunch)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight: 1/6th scale Batmobile Collectible (relaunch)

There's really no point in preordering. I doubt it sells out. Remember, the first Tumbler sat for a bit and some places sold it for less than the MSRP.

I think there will be benefits in waiting on this one. I'm sure a lot of people will preorder and cancel later.

I think I'm going to wait out the 89 Batmobile price first. If I miss the Tumbler fine but I want that one first and foremost.

:gah:

Been agonizing over whether to pick this up for a couple days now.

REALLY want it.

But seriously ... there's nowhere in my house to put the freaking thing.

I guess there's no point spending the money just to leave it in storage.

(heart breaks a little)

Guess I'm passing again.

Now I has a sad.

:monkey2

$422 at AE....

ebay is brilliant so many people trying to sell there original tumblers on there now there like Don Ameche at the end of trading places "SELL ! SELL ! SELL! "

Waits as someone is bound to post a pic......

$469+shipping+ ca tax-470 point, still over $500, so the price did went up right ?

Around $450 each car :pray:

It's 350 euros :yess:

how or where did u get it for $308 shipped?

DCBS for the orignal run. $299 plus $8ish to ship. Didn't believe it would happen till it shipped. :lol

Couple of years ago but you probably haven't heard of it.

Yup. Wearing Buddy Holly glasses and a hoodie as I type this.

It's still in the same spot!!
tumbler4.jpg

$429.99 at AE....

ebay is brilliant so many people trying to sell there original tumblers on there now there like Don Ameche at the end of trading places "SELL ! SELL ! SELL! "

Waits as someone is bound to post a pic......

fixed! :lecture

Is this re-release Batmobil the same as the first one? Or is it different and has different series number? Like the Batman begins HT's first release was the MM#067 and a few years later they release the MM#155. Also with the TDK MM#071 then the better version DX#02 came out a few years later...

Will HT re-release TDK DX#02 and hope they won't make TDK 2.0? It doesn't feel the same when you don't have the first release. :(

I think I'm going to wait out the 89 Batmobile price first. If I miss the Tumbler fine but I want that one first and foremost.

I'm thinking this as well...

But seriously ... there's nowhere in my house to put the freaking thing.

I guess there's no point spending the money just to leave it in storage.

Yup, same here. Although, I do have a soft spot for the '89 Batmobile and might get that one, I can't see myself spending $500 large after shipping just to have no where to put this thing. I am disappointed to miss out on this again, but a cooler head needs to prevail I suppose, lol.

$422 at AE....

Yup, I had the same image in my head about all the sudden eBay listings for these HT redeuxes...:lol

This re-release is exactly that--nothing new or redesigned on this one.

Hm im thinking an even better one may come out of the next movie.

I dont think I have room for 2 of them.

@BarryAllen- From what I can tell from the pics and specs, the Batmobile [Tumbler] looks like the same as the original.

I miss Derpy Banner already. :(

Yeah i dont think people will go mad for the tumbler so no need to panic & pre-order it. Ive pre-ordered it the only reason is so im commited to buying it & cant over spend on anything else thats coming out that im not 100% into.
Ive never pre-ordered in my life but felt it was the right financial thing to do plus im not interested in the 89 batmobile or any 89 stuff at all.
Due to the upcoming release of the 89 batmobile there is way more interest in this & hot toys could just suprise everyone with the release date & if you have spent your money on the tumbler you may not have any more funds left for the 89 batmobile. Coz in the real world most people cant afford to buy 2 pieces like this in the same year & try & get all the figure releases planned for this year.

Dont get me wrong the tumbler is an awesome piece thats why ive pre-ordered it & there will be loads of people that missed out & want it & new collectors but i honestly dont think it will sell out in say a week or even a couple of months.
I'd also like to bet there will be an announcement for the camo version maybe mid year its not like it will take hot toys a long time to design this as its only a camo finish on a product they will have made twice already could be a quick turnaround with the tumblers so thats something else people will need to budget for lol it is getting an expensive hobby this
Ive more chance of quitting smoking than quitting hot toys thats how bad it is :slap

Back