"The Dark Knight" 2008 !!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little off topic, but changing your clock and date like we did for the Mausoleum task does NOT work on the Sideshow X-mas surprise. :lol Hey, I had to try. This viral marketing for the Dark Knight has got me thinking in new and strange ways.

So correct me if I'm wrong:

Imax I am Lengend = 7 minute Prologue
regular I am Legend = new trailer

Well, it is Imax for me, and standard trailer on line.

postersmall.jpg

Plus select theaters with free showings of the Prolouge.

AWSOME poster!!!:rock:rock:rock I'm getting more and more excited every time i seen something from this movie. It's gonna kick ass!

A little off topic, but changing your clock and date like we did for the Mausoleum task does NOT work on the Sideshow X-mas surprise. :lol Hey, I had to try. This viral marketing for the Dark Knight has got me thinking in new and strange ways.

So correct me if I'm wrong:

Imax I am Lengend = 7 minute Prologue
regular I am Legend = new trailer

Well, it is Imax for me, and standard trailer on line.

Yep. I'd go to IMAX but I don't want to go all the way to Dallas to see it. So I guess I'll just catch it on Youtube.

That was kinda scary, but cool to see the whole cake process. The guy seemed like he had no idea what the promotion was. Batman didn't send him any of that, it was all the Joker, plus he had to pick up the cake, it wasn't sent to him. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I got my tickets for Imax I am Legend for next Saturday, can't wait to see the Prologue!

That was kinda scary, but cool to see the whole cake process. The guy seemed like he had no idea what the promotion was. Batman didn't send him any of that, it was all the Joker, plus he had to pick up the cake, it wasn't sent to him. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I got my tickets for Imax I am Legend for next Saturday, can't wait to see the Prologue!

As much as I hate to say it, I think that he actually did receive the cake in the mail. First of all, he's clueless!!! :rotfl
He also had a press pass, so probably gets a lot of promotional stuff from the studios.
Then again, I could be wrong. I'm still boggled by the fact that he has Youtube. Doesn't he already have his own website or something?

Just wanted to give a shout out to brother Buttmunch, I received my Gotham Times this week!

Thanks Bro, love it. :cool:

Glad to hear you got it Pjam.

If anyone else has gotten theirs please let me know so we can give eachother positive feedback. :D

So that crazy cake opener is a celebrity? :confused: That is not fair. I want a Joker cake. :monkey2

I have a Joker cake. It was so cool. I sat there staring at it with a big grin on my face until I realized it wasn't a real Joker cake. I made it myself so I could feel special, too. And then I started to weep.

I'm wondering if other press got the cakes too? Since he did seem clueless, I'm sure he wasn't following the viral marketing. By the way, the "Press Pass" was in the bag with the phone. But that's an extremely clever promotion whichever marketing team is coming up with this - I want to hire them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back