1/6 The Dark Knight - 1/6th scale Two Face Collectible Figure (Toy Fairs 2019) Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More from Charles' Zen Room:

79856168_2894356827242470_5882593001959587840_o.jpg

80103104_2894356903909129_6358937680046194688_o.jpg

79734712_2894356980575788_7895825159221673984_o.jpg

79843235_2894356617242491_5969182626433466368_o.jpg

Harvey Dent looking good, er, burnt up lol That side profile looks dead on, it looks like a fantastic sculpt.

The headsculpt definitely looks more detailed than the original, but the body and suit are a huge improvement. I just wish they would have done more with the expression, though. He just looks like he's waiting waiting for the bus when he should be seething at the world for his misfortune.

I'll probably go with a different head, but the body and suit are keepers.

Wow, the tailoring looks awesome

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

I think it definitely is a big improvement on the original. No pin-head, suit tailoring is sharp and all-around better designed.

Looking forward to adding this missing piece to my Nolan Batman collection.

I'm also in agreement with Zurg on needing a new "Batman Begins" Batman. I didn't pick up the first one due to all of the issues with the suit.

Yes, that definitely looks more like a suit that a city's DA would wear. Then again, he was kidnapped and almost burnt alive in it; one might argue that maybe it shouldn't still look quite that neat and have such "crisp" lines. :wink1:

Another figure lost too much from proto. I think JC Hong should not post his test painting photos. They are just misleading.

I agree. His test painting photos always look miles better than the actual figure, but I also think these flash pictures aren't very flattering.

I think it sucks how the only improvement Hot Toys has seen in the last few years is better prototypes. The final products still look drastically smoother every time. I wish the mony from the raised prices were going into the figures and not toward Howard Chan's Tony Stark house.

Fantastic sheen to the hair, looks real. No contest that this is a superior figure to the original. I have the original and was never really happy with it.

But is the suit color screen accurate? Looks so blue in that flash.

Fantastic sheen to the hair, looks real. No contest that this is a superior figure to the original. I have the original and was never really happy with it.

But is the suit color screen accurate? Looks so blue in that flash.

Good point about the color. It looks very different from scene to scene. Here's the suit when Harvey is playing the decoy:

dent_blue.jpg

And the same suit when he's in the back of the transport:

dent_gray.jpg

Ultimately, that was supposed to be the same suit that he was wearing when he was kidnapped and burned.

The headsculpt definitely looks more detailed than the original, but the body and suit are a huge improvement. I just wish they would have done more with the expression, though. He just looks like he's waiting waiting for the bus when he should be seething at the world for his misfortune.

I'll probably go with a different head, but the body and suit are keepers.

That's one of my main reasons why I stop buying HT figures- they have dead expressions and their faces are too symmetrical, which is unrealistic. I mean granted, if there was a face that ISN'T symmetrical it would be Two Face. :lol

I feel like the eyebrow is a bit too arched, not sure Eckhart's eyebrows really do that to this extent.

That's one of my main reasons why I stop buying HT figures- they have dead expressions and their faces are too symmetrical, which is unrealistic. I mean granted, if there was a face that ISN'T symmetrical it would be Two Face. :lol

:lol :lol

htdent.jpg

twoface.jpg

Well, to be fair - in the bar scene hot toys chose to use, they pretty much nailed it. It's just unfortunate that the image by itself represents a point in the scene where he was without expression and pausing for effect before he flipped his coin, so you don't have the chaos of the character just before or just after.

I'd love to see a Ras / Ducard for the Toy Fairs version. I've given up hope for a Ras DX version with the microwave emitter ;)

This figure is not getting much love. I find this surprising. It looks pretty good and I ordered it.

Here is a video I found Youtube.

This figure is not getting much love. I find this surprising. It looks pretty good and I ordered it.

I think he looks good too.

On the prototype the burnt skin extended further across his nose and right up to the hairline, but now there's a definite patch of undamaged skin between it and the hair. That looks to be inaccurate compared to screenshots from the film I've seen, but then the make-up or CGI might not have been consistent during filming.

TF wasn't a very popular figure before and it isn't that popular now... not that surprising.

Looks good though.

Maybe they're guaging another TDK run... but what will this be... like their 4th run now? I think the market might not be that interested at the moment.

TF wasn't a very popular figure before and it isn't that popular now... not that surprising.

Looks good though.

Maybe they're guaging another TDK run... but what will this be... like their 4th run now? I think the market might not be that interested at the moment.

You may be exactly right, there may not be a really high interest right now for the DKR franchise. That said, I also believe Hot Toys has bears some responsibility for creating a level of excitement for the franchises to which they hold license. After all, it's in their best interest as a business to maximize their profits for the licensing costs they incur. The new two face was a good start ( I actually have one on order), but there's so much more they could do.

I'd be really excited about a "villains pack", like the pack they did for the armory. Bundle, say Ra's, Lau, and maybe even an unmasked scarecrow together like the bruce, alfred, and batman armory pack they did. Come out with a variation on the batsignal with Maroney tied to it. A DX nurse joker and harvey dent with a hospital bed. A new sixth scale swat vehicle to go with the swat Gordon and original Harvey Dent. A Ken Wantanabe Ra's version would be cool with an armored Bruce. A couple of Ra's henchmen packaged with the microwave emitter, like the Star Wars stormtrooper / mouse droid pack they did.

I don't pretend to speak for anyone else, but any one of those things would get me excited about the franchise.

Back