The DARK DAYS of collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
echo7.jpg

:D No. Here it is...in the back behind my Biker Scout PF...which oddly enough is also available and its sealed. :monkey3

doom.jpg

doom1.jpg

Do you have a garage? Put boxes in there.

My spare bedroom looks like yours, seriously, but worse. B oxes piled to the ceiling. 90% of them are empty though.

Within a month or two, I'll get motivated to build/assemble some storage/shelving units in the garage. It's on my list.

let get his stuff sold! might have some luck since they have that live deal going on on ebay. gl

I'm interested in the biker scout, please let me know shipping to 23464 and if you dont mind please pm me the results, im bad about coming back to posts =)

Guys & gals buy from Will. Hes a really good dude to buy from!! I would love to help you open and display all those goodies!!

Hello Will, I don't recall if it was you or not but I thought I remeber you having a damged WETA Cave Troll Statue that you were selling. Please let me know if that was you.

Guys & gals buy from Will. Hes a really good dude to buy from!! I would love to help you open and display all those goodies!!

This is very true, Will comes through. Payments, direct full payments, and a list that puts ebay to shame sometimes. If you have a grail and cant find the the right price. Email will, you never know what you'll get.

This is very true, Will comes through. Payments, direct full payments, and a list that puts ebay to shame sometimes. If you have a grail and cant find the the right price. Email will, you never know what you'll get.

I've got to give Will props as a seller as well. He's a great guy to do business with.

echo7.jpg

:D No. Here it is...in the back behind my Biker Scout PF...which oddly enough is also available and its sealed. :monkey3

U and my buddy Quad talk about this Doom so much are you parting with him? Saw the Biker Scout PF as well last night the sale/trade I think from a dude name Mitch, very tempting brah...

U and my buddy Quad talk about this Doom so much are you parting with him? Saw the Biker Scout PF as well last night the sale/trade I think from a dude name Mitch, very tempting brah...

Naw Quad... doesn't seem to know whats good for him. :huh :lol j/k mang!

Yep my Biker Scout is seeking like $625 plus shipping. :monkey3 (estimated $80)

Back