THE CROW - by Hot Toys full figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome review Neny, in the movie he uses both that guitar and the fender. And I'm pretty sure you are correct on the laces. lol at Hot Toys for that one.

Nice review thanks. I agree with your issues. This might be one HT that leans more as "toy looking" than high end collectable. It might be the baggy jacket, teeth or overall character design. I don't like the cloth pants to plastic boot ratio!

He didn't say the figure looked toy-ish. :lol He mentioned the teeth. He said the jacket was a little too baggy. He would've preferred real laces.

Not having a go at you Bo, but you're giving folks the wrong impression going in. As Neny himself obviously said in his own words, the figure is a faithful tribute to Brandon Lee, & a well done figure. :)

Sorry guys I mean it is me that feels the figure looks more on the toyish side compared to many other HT releases. Not NenyDee. Again it could be due to the character design.

He didn't say the figure looked toy-ish. :lol He mentioned the teeth. He said the jacket was a little too baggy. He would've preferred real laces.

Not having a go at you Bo, but you're giving folks the wrong impression going in. As Neny himself obviously said in his own words, the figure is a faithful tribute to Brandon Lee, & a well done figure
. :)

You sound like you're trying to convince yourself it's a good figure. :lol

It's not 100% accurate, but it's awesome is what he is saying lol.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

No real laces thank you!
Once those things come undone you are done for ! :D

The coat is a little too baggy but I've already seen enough futzed pics where it looks great.

The teeth are fine.

Of course, but I felt some clarification was appropriate in this case. :)

That said - the video's there.. so yeah, I guess folks can judge for themselves.

Back