Statue The Crack of Doom Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The edition is a good size, I expected it to be higher. With the cheaper items more people will buy, as for the PF's, the high prices make more people pass.

After seeing the new dio I went ahead and ordered this one. I thinnk this line will do really good and I can't wait to see production pics.

Bought this from Wetanut and decided I'd take some shots of this today. Since we have a thread be it 6 years old I figured I'd just post them here.

Wow, six years for this piece. Even then Sideshow was using the orange paint to create the glowing lava effect. Works well on Gollum, not so much on the base. This dio holds up well to the newer releases.

Yeah, it does hold up pretty well. I had forgotten they used that effect on this piece and as a whole it looks good. I expect the way its done is a bit better now.

One of my favorite pieces in my collection.

I only wish that the base had been taller in order to show off more of the cliff and the pending "doom" of Gollum and the ring. Would have added even more drama to the piece.

But still a great piece.

Back