The Cool T-Shirt Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picked these up recently

cook-obey-t-shirt.jpg

poster,375x360,ffffff.jpg

thumb-wrestling-champ.jpg

billmurray.jpg

I don't get it. I mean, I do...but why is it in the shape of a wolf? There aren't any wolves in Breaking Bad.

I get it. But there aren't any dogs in Breaking Bad. So it shouldn't be the image of a dog. Chicken maybe. But it would've been better if it was a character or The RV.

Yeah that shirt makes little sense.

Unless there are meth fuelled attack wolves in the finale which would make my year tbh.

I guess it is for Walter/Br Ba fans that also like GoT :dunno

I don't think there has to be a rhyme or reason necessarily.

It's not for me, but different folks and all that.

Here's a maybe.

I don't know if I want to add a background image. If I do, it'll probably be a wispy smoke design. Here's it with a stock image for reference, which I like quite a bit. But smoke is very tricky to get right when you only have 5 colors to work with.

And yeah, I like drawin these dudes. They're fun, and easy. And they don't get enough love.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/celticpredator/works/10944608-breaking-regular

You can now buy a slightly different version of it.

Be careful buying from Tee Fury right now. They are getting a lot of customer complaints about orders not being fulfilled. They're getting a lot of complaints on their Facebook page because they're aren't answering their inquiry emails or tickets. I've never had trouble with them but it had been awhile since I ordered from them. They were having a sale so I placed one today before seeing they're having a lot of complaints, so I guess it's wait and see for me.

I haven't had any issues either, but haven't placed an order as of late. Hopefully it comes through, Ween.

I love design by humans stuff. Pricier but the fit and quality is great. Have to only order a couple at a time to avoid nasty UK taxes though : (

Back