Prop The Contract of Bilbo Baggins - Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seph Stampede

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry guys, couldn't find the old thread on this. Finally got this bad boy framed and wanted to show you how awesome it turned out!

549570_648349931866115_2107140238_n.jpg

Wasn't cheap. Totally worth it.

No it was not cheap. Very nice. If it wasn't for that nice bargain Noble piece. I woulda maybe got this one. Framing that could be more expensive than the $450 prop itself. Very nice and well done. A treasure to be passed down to your children one day

Very cool piece and a very cool frame job on it. I do wonder what it would cost to frame something like that?

It was $850 (Australian.) Expense was mostly due to the custom shape. Luckily I know the owners of the store, so I can pay this off at my leisure.

That looks amazing. Very nice on the framing and the red background fits perfect.

I almost had it in an oak frame with a brocade and a rich green, but the oak was sending the price too high and I eventually changed to a simple black frame and opted for a red background. Glad I did, I think the frame and backing complements the red and black of the contract perfectly.

Back