The collection of ELVIS1976

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok finally some updates and new pics of my diplay.
THe joe's and cobra are currently waiting for a new Detolf.

All figure are almost all custom made by me or just repainted.

IMG_7992.jpg

IMG_7993.jpg

IMG_7994.jpg

IMG_7995.jpg

IMG_7996.jpg

IMG_7997.jpg

IMG_7998.jpg

IMG_7999.jpg

IMG_8000.jpg

IMG_8001.jpg

WOW man. Finally got to see your updated shelf!

Love all of them! Especially Penguin!

Amazing set up!!!

I love Detective Mills, best one by far i have seen, Beto's Darkman also looks killer!

Such a pity Ash isnt there :(

Amazing set up!!!

I love Detective Mills, best one by far i have seen, Beto's Darkman also looks killer!

Such a pity Ash isnt there :(

THanks!
Well actually the darkman isn't a full custom by Beto.
I just ordered an unpaitned head and coat that maybe why he takes more time on the evild dead pieces :dunno

Sorry to be a bit off-topic, but where did ya get those display cabinets? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find any in Belgium.

THanks!
Well actually the darkman isn't a full custom by Beto.
I just ordered an unpaitned head and coat that maybe why he takes more time on the evild dead pieces :dunno

Yeah sorry, i knew you had done alot of that yourself!

Looks superb!!!

Thats cool

Yeah my Ash bits are with Beto right now, if i hadnt already started with Beto i would have bought yours in a shot :lol

I would love to see this collection in person. I would rub myself all over every one of those figures :drool

Awesome collection Seb!!! Those Myers figures are awesome man. Love the Freddy 2010 also.

Love what you did to the Jasons also, they look awesome. Are they all base Sideshow figures?

Back