The Collection of Colossus/Update 1-1-11

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Collection of Colossus

As for the Corner Shelves I found them at a Yard Sale and repainted them, they used to be a part of a outside planter rack, they are heavy duty metal with steel grating and they are anchored to the wall.
Again Thanks Halcyon, I hope I did not Rattle on, Be Cool

9.8/10 Answer :wink1:

Is that storm (completely) made of Resin? And do you still like it? (not that I want to take it of your hands, just curious.. haha)

Women and their 'Plant Racks' :lol, but nice find and re-use..

9.8/10 Answer :wink1:

Is that storm (completely) made of Resin? And do you still like it? (not that I want to take it of your hands, just curious.. haha)

Women and their 'Plant Racks' :lol, but nice find and re-use..

Yes I do like her Good Companion Piece for other of the same scale and for being 14yrs old the paint is job is relatively 8.5/10; I have seen some on EBAY and can be had for a decent price

I know what you mean about Women and there Racks, but you gotta Love'em

Yes I do like her Good Companion Piece for other of the same scale and for being 14yrs old the paint is job is relatively 8.5/10; I have seen some on EBAY and can be had for a decent price

I know what you mean about Women and there Racks, but you gotta Love'em
The bigger the merrier.

hey cols how does x-23 look next to mystique? could ya take a pic =D

hey cols how does x-23 look next to mystique? could ya take a pic =D

I will get you a Pic my Friend

084.jpg

Damn that's Sweet Combination

Last edited:

oh yeah!!! cheers man! i shall go ahead and get that x-23 i have on hold =D

After I put them together even I went "Damn That's Hot" :exactly:, BTW I cannot wait to see these 2 with Ms.Marvel PF

After I put them together even I went "Damn That's Hot" :exactly:, BTW I cannot wait to see these 2 with Ms.Marvel PF

oh hell yeah!!! cant wait for ms marvel!! i have 2 on PO..well regular on PO and waiting and praying for the ex. to turn !!!!! :pray: :pray:

Back