The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 7/16/12, Pg.140

Oh wow so 1/4" seems thick enough but maybe I'll play it safe and do 3?8" or 1/2" we'll see.

I'm very excited for that project but it's not going to be for a few months. We just had some custom shelving done in the living room and now we need to used $$ to have sprinklers installed before all our tress dies from this stupid Houston weather! :lol

BTW What are you planning on putting on these new shelves when you get them?
Used to live in Houston, between Deer Parks oddors and the Ship Channels funky smells and I do not know what that is around the Fuqua Area, good luck on the trees; King Drakul :)

Great X-men collection bro, that is unbelievable:bow:bow

Thank You Very Much for the High Praise; Marco, Appreciate it.

BTW What are you planning on putting on these new shelves when you get them?
Used to live in Houston, between Deer Parks oddors and the Ship Channels funky smells and I do not know what that is around the Fuqua Area, good luck on the trees; King Drakul :)

:rotfl
I'm actually in cypress so most of the smell is green.... and skunk.

On the shelves I plan to put all my statues and only that, it's dedicated space as was settled on the contract with the wife :lecture.
The space in the wall is just about 70" and 9' high. So I'm going to need a divider in the middle to help with support and make sure there's not too much stress on the shelves, and it should end up as two columns of about 34" on a 9' wall with modulable shelving system to allow me to play with the different scales.
I'll put my Animated GG, my coming PFs, my LotR 1:5, WDCC, Saint Seiya, a few of my remaining figure and busts that I haven't phased out yet, some random stuff from here and there (Symbiote Studios, Koto, customs)...

:rotfl
I'm actually in cypress so most of the smell is green.... and skunk.

On the shelves I plan to put all my statues and only that, it's dedicated space as was settled on the contract with the wife :lecture.
The space in the wall is just about 70" and 9' high. So I'm going to need a divider in the middle to help with support and make sure there's not too much stress on the shelves, and it should end up as two columns of about 34" on a 9' wall with modulable shelving system to allow me to play with the different scales.
I'll put my Animated GG, my coming PFs, my LotR 1:5, WDCC, Saint Seiya, a few of my remaining figure and busts that I haven't phased out yet, some random stuff from here and there (Symbiote Studios, Koto, customs)...

That should Very Cool and Lighted also, just leave room for New Additions or you may have to build a New Wing and resume New Contract Talks :lol :exactly:

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 6/23/12, Pg.133

100_9064.jpg

This Marvel display makes me weep tears of awesomeness...

Where is that Wolverine Statue (top shelf, 3rd from the right) from?

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 6/23/12, Pg.133

This Marvel display makes me weep tears of awesomeness...

Where is that Wolverine Statue (top shelf, 3rd from the right) from?

I so much Appreciate the Compliments; Marf and that would be a Bowen Wolverine, again Thank You

colossus is a professional glass strength tester,

he uses various marvel statues to aid in his research and his published work advances the glass shelving industry almost weekly.... all hail colossus!

haha

colossus is a professional glass strength tester,

he uses various marvel statues to aid in his research and his published work advances the glass shelving industry almost weekly.... all hail colossus!

haha

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl You Found Me Out, You Weren't Followed? :goodpost:

I have seen this and to be Blown away is a understatement, Tempting, Very Tempting

I don't know, I feel 1/4 might be too big for figures... though I'm not a fan of figures to begin with so...

Neat collection! Good variety of display cases and room.

Way to go.

I need to work very hard towards more room and glass display cases in my collection.

Neat collection! Good variety of display cases and room.

Way to go.

I need to work very hard towards more room and glass display cases in my collection.

Thank You for the Compliment; Alex, and for visiting, your fast you looked at my whole Collection

Where are pics of COLOSSUS my friend ? ;)

No kidding! I guess he's not a real fan after all :dunno:stick
Fooled us all those years :monkey2

Where are pics of COLOSSUS my friend ? ;)

^
I know, right? :D

No kidding! I guess he's not a real fan after all :dunno:stick
Fooled us all those years :monkey2

Colossus, I'm about to take the two shots you put up over in the Colossus thread, and post them here for you.... :stick

I will be posting something tonight in more detail, something with IMO a WOW! factor :exactly:
heres something to calm you down my friends

100_9094.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back