The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 2/18/12, Pg 89

I posted it... but it is pure form of art and I don't see why it should be of any objection. :monkey3

Between did you have a tiff in the past with any of the mods?? Maybe that is why you must be under constant surveillance

Never. It started with some previous member who just liked to start something. There was only 2 mods that got involved but they did nothing. I repeatly asked them to stop derailing my original collection thread and they chose to ignore me. After 30 pages of derailment, I removed all my pics from that thread and subsequently it was closed in 2010. I took a 1 year sabbatical before revisting & reposting a modified collection thread here hence 2.0. That's why I posted the Weta Link here so people can see the uncensored statues where here they find it offenses

Never. It started with some previous member who just liked to start something. There was only 2 mods that got involved but they did nothing. I repeatly asked them to stop derailing my original collection thread and they chose to ignore me. After 30 pages of derailment, I removed all my pics from that thread and subsequently it was closed in 2010. I took a 1 year sabbatical before revisting & reposting a modified collection thread here hence 2.0. That's why I posted the Weta Link here so people can see the uncensored statues where here they find it offenses

:slap:slap I guess you were at the wrong place at the wrong time. And you might have got on their watchlist or something after that. But now you can just get a simple sig which doesn't show private parts and just have 2 links in that.

I would have bought this forum if it was for sale :lecture:lecture :monkey3:monkey3

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 2/11/12, Pg 82

A Madame for Colossus

100_8852.jpg

100_8853.jpg

100_8854.jpg

100_8855.jpg

100_8856.jpg

100_8857.jpg

100_8858.jpg

100_8860.jpg

Very very beautiful piece. congrats! :clap :clap She's absolute perfection
I am very proud to own this piece myself. Arguably the best lady statue produced so far by Sideshow

Very very beautiful piece. congrats! :clap :clap She's absolute perfection
I am very proud to own this piece myself. Arguably the best lady statue produced so far by Sideshow

You also have Good Taste; Leonidas, She is Sexy, Green and Blue Flames Burn Hotter, Thank You for Looking my Friend.

:lol:lol:lol That Sam Jackson bit is Priceless, I take it you don't like snakes? Thanks for looking; Jay

Awesome statue but yeah i'm not a fan of snakes. :horror

I had the opportunity to see Ms. hydra Comiquette shop today, I understand your choice my friend, she is gorgeous, congratulations for this acquisition ... ;)

very beautiful piece !!! :clap:clap:clap Colossus

A Angel joins Team Colossus
Kotobukiya's ArchAngel that is, This was waiting on me when I returned Home, WOW! this thing is Impressive in person

100_8864.jpg

100_8868.jpg

100_8869.jpg

100_8865.jpg

100_8867.jpg

100_8870.jpg

100_8871.jpg

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 3/7/12, Pg 96

Damn buddy, Arch looks fantastic. Really like his facial expression. Congrats Al :rock

Whoa! that is looking great Colossus. Congrats :duff

Thank You; Sarvesh for the Compliment, he does take up some real estate.

Damn buddy, Arch looks fantastic. Really like his facial expression. Congrats Al :rock

Appreciate the Compliment; Jason, his facial expression is Intense

The last pic guys, I tried to put some scale to show how he compares to others

If these statues were alive we could have charged them some hefty property/land (our shelves) rates inclusive of our personal service taxes :lecture

Appreciate the Compliment; Jason, his facial expression is Intense

The last pic guys, I tried to put some scale to show how he compares to others

Compliments are needed when you have such an awesome statue :D

If these statues were alive we could have charged them some hefty property/land (our shelves) rates inclusive of our personal service taxes :lecture

But with Superpowers do you think they would stand for that, I wouldn't :D

I had the opportunity to see Ms. hydra Comiquette shop today, I understand your choice my friend, she is gorgeous, congratulations for this acquisition ... ;)

very beautiful piece !!! :clap:clap:clap Colossus

WOW! I scrolled by both of you, my Apolgies; Darth & Macfly, Thank You both for the Great Compliments. Did you want to take her home Darth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back