The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/1/11

No, thank you for keeping us updated with your collection :lecture

BTW, what's your opinion on the Beast Comiquette? It seems it is not a very popular piece. Not for everyone for sure.

No, thank you for keeping us updated with your collection :lecture

BTW, what's your opinion on the Beast Comiquette? It seems it is not a very popular piece. Not for everyone for sure.

Thank You; Joseph, Everyone has there own tastes and some are Extreme Purists and expect others to follow there opinions blindly :D
that said I had taken it off my Radar, but when I saw it at my LCS and the Detail and the Base Artwork, a must have for me, if you ever get to see it in person, the pics do not do him Justice.

I have said to much

Al

Thank You; Joseph, Everyone has there own tastes and some are Extreme Purists and expect others to follow there opinions blindly :D
that said I had taken it off my Radar, but when I saw it at my LCS and the Detail and the Base Artwork, a must have for me, if you ever get to see it in person, the pics do not do him Justice.

I have said to much

Al

:) That's cool. I understand what you mean. These pieces look soooooo much better in person, and Beast must not be an exception.

I'd certainly try to get me one, but I really want to stay away of this 1/5 line. Not because of the scale as such, but for the $$$ :wink1: I have to be really selective.

Anyway, I'm glad you are enjoying it in your collection. You can never go wrong collecting X-Men pieces!!! :rock :lol :lecture

Very cool! CONGRATS!!

Thanks You; Sergiu

:) That's cool. I understand what you mean. These pieces look soooooo much better in person, and Beast must not be an exception.

I'd certainly try to get me one, but I really want to stay away of this 1/5 line. Not because of the scale as such, but for the $$$ :wink1: I have to be really selective.

Anyway, I'm glad you are enjoying it in your collection. You can never go wrong collecting X-Men pieces!!! :rock :lol :lecture

I understand; Joseph, I have also tailored my process towards my Collection and future purchases, but it can be so Damn Hard sometimes :lol:lol:lol and X-Men FTW

Surfing chick .... Love the cyclops !!!!!

Thanks Yella Chick, I don't Surf

Villains, An Evil Lot, with there Beady Eyes and Nasty Disposition

005-19.jpg

Last edited:
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 9/3/11

Very awesome Colossus :rock

You also have me thinking about the Beast comiquette after seeing your pics.

Very awesome Colossus :rock

You also have me thinking about the Beast comiquette after seeing your pics.

Thank You Very Much; Spider, If you get the chance to see him in person, you will want to take him home, pic's do not do him Justice or the Critics.

Hopefully I can one day. If he goes on sale or anything at SS I will probably jump on it. There are just so many things
coming out. After comic con, ARH, and Hot Toys I'm not doing so good.:lol

Hopefully I can one day. If he goes on sale or anything at SS I will probably jump on it. There are just so many things
coming out. After comic con, ARH, and Hot Toys I'm not doing so good.:lol

I feel your Pain, I added 4 things to my list for next year, maybe 5, :gah: it won't stop :lol:lol:lol

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 8/4/11

Rearranged a portion of the Collection for future Detolf's, this corner piece where the 36" will be the Anchor for this side of the room and running towards the right from the Anime cabinet and connecting to the others on the opposite corner, in the future 5 more and one more on the left next to the Colossus cabinet

001-12.jpg

004-22.jpg

053-1.jpg

Your collection still amazes me. Great setup and additions. Love to see them all together. It's always nice to see collections all together. Those 1/4 scale Marvel girls (Not sure if that's right) are sweet!!!

Many Many Thanks; Chi, I Appreciate it, I do have some 1/4 scale Ladies and the ones in the Detolfs are 1/6 and 1/5 scales the ones on the corner shelves are 1/4 scale also, Again Thank You

Absolutely love your collection, I was wondering which direction I should take my own collection and after seeing yours defo going for x men

Love it love it:hi5:

X-men ftw! Great collection Colossus!

colossus,congrats for cyclops pf,la face exclusive is very bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back