The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Collection of Colossus - 7/10/11

Then it is OK. Because if my memory is right, a retailer in HK is selling at $220 something. But shipping should be more expensive from USA ....

I stand Corrected C, I forgot it was $225 with shipping at my LCS, I gave you the retail mark-up not the Pre-order price, forgive

Hope u like it ... It will be stunning if it was chromed ...

When the Look becomes old to me I know of someone or even I could do a Chrome Paint Application :wink1:
I do not forsee that happening anytime soon.

Come on get some photo's of Koto Colossus up buddy, the suspense is killing me!:stick:medic:gah:

I will have them up later tonight, was going to try for this morning after the Midnight show of Captain America, which Totally Rocked, but was to tired, FYI he's so Big he will not fit into the Detolf without taking a glass shelf out :)

Koto Colossus

001-10.jpg

002-14.jpg

007-11.jpg

003-15.jpg

005-17.jpg

004-19.jpg

010-14.jpg

008-13.jpg

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 7/23/11

Kongrats Colossus!

Looks excellent with the X collection :rock

Now if only it were 1/4 scale :drool

Wow my friend, i want that koto, major congrats !

Colossus looks great! sizes up well with the rest of the collection there. congrats

Love your colossus collection. the Koto colossus looks awesome. I also just recevied one few days ago. I hope sideshow will make the half size maquette for colossus. it will rock.

Thks for sharing.
Rgds
Amin Ko

Love the photos. It looks awesome!!!!

Many Thanks C, He does Command that look.

Kongrats Colossus!

Looks excellent with the X collection :rock

Now if only it were 1/4 scale :drool

Appreciate the Komments King, That would look totally Insane at 1/4 scale, gonna just have to wait for the Colossus PF in 2012 :pray:

Wow my friend, i want that koto, major congrats !

Much Much Thanks Mastter, better hurry my Friend do not know how many will be left after the ComicCon :lol

Colossus looks great! sizes up well with the rest of the collection there. congrats

Many Thanks Grphyx, he is a Good Fit, this entire line from Koto is all 1/6 scale and would fit in very nice

Love your colossus collection. the Koto colossus looks awesome. I also just recevied one few days ago. I hope sideshow will make the half size maquette for colossus. it will rock.

Thks for sharing.
Rgds
Amin Ko

Appreciate the Kind Words Amin, and Congrats on your Koto Colossus.
That would make my Day if they did a 1/2 scale Colossus, but I am going to be Very Happy with the up and Coming soon 1/4 scale Colossus PF in 2012 :exactly:

I hv been wandering in front of a comic shop, thinking if I should get this :(

I have been wandering in front of a comic shop, thinking if I should get this :(

Be careful my Friend they may call they Police for a Vagrancy or Stalking :lol:lol:lol. :devil Get it you know you want it, treat yourself

Congrats my friend!!!

Many Thanks Sergui I Appreciate it

WOW he looks awesome, even bigger than the Bowen, he has a lot of presence does he!! V. excited

Much Much Thanks Leo, I am glad the Pic's got your motor running and yes he does tower over alot of the other 1/6 scale pieces, you should get your next week, crosses fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back