The Collection of Colossus - 09/29/13 PG.205

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i come and stay at your house for a while? You said we were friends so it should be cool yeah? :hi5:

Can i come and stay at your house for a while? You said we were friends so it should be cool yeah? :hi5:

No Problem my Friend, just bring some Yorkshire Pudding and some Sweets from the local Candy Shop and I haven't had a Good order of Fish and Chips in Donkey Years, don't forget the Malt :lol:lol:lol I'm craving British Fare :exactly:

No Problem my Friend, just bring some Yorkshire Pudding and some Sweets from the local Candy Shop and I haven't had a Good order of Fish and Chips in Donkey Years, don't forget the Malt :lol:lol:lol I'm craving British Fare :exactly:

Jay, make sure you remember your flat cap, pipe and whippet. :lol

How did you know i was from yorkshire? You been stalking me? :panic:

Jay, make sure you remember your flat cap, pipe and whippet. :lol
:rotfl :goodpost:

How did you know i was from yorkshire? You been stalking me? :panic:

:rotfl :goodpost:

I didn't, my Mom was from Tadcaster but if the Stalker angle makes you feel better OK :lol:lol:lol but that's how I know about some things :lol:lol:lol I do miss the place, Good Times

Be Cool my Friend
Al

I didn't, my Mom was from Tadcaster but if the Stalker angle makes you feel better OK :lol:lol:lol but that's how I know about some things :lol:lol:lol I do miss the place, Good Times

Be Cool my Friend
Al

:lol Tadcaster eh? Nice. I'm from Leeds West Yorkshire.

I think i might know her and you. :lol ;)

nice, my mum warned me about blokes like you, nothing but a bunch of Toss Pots :lol:lol:lol

BTW Good Try my Friend

on a second note I ran it by the wife she does not have a problem with you staying but you have to know how to Cook, Food that is :dunno

nice, my mum warned me about blokes like you, nothing but a bunch of Toss Pots :lol:lol:lol

BTW Good Try my Friend

on a second note I ran it by the wife she does not have a problem with you staying but you have to know how to Cook, Food that is :dunno

:lol Not heard toss pots in a long time :hi5:

I can't cook :( That's why i'm coming to your house, well that and i'm taking some the the statues i don't have. :yess:

:lol Not heard toss pots in a long time :hi5:

I can't cook :( That's why i'm coming to your house, well that and i'm taking some the the statues i don't have. :yess:

So what do you think Hells gonna look like? that is when you try to take my statues or anyone else does will receive a one-way trip care of my 45 Auto
:lol:lol:lol

Oh if you can't cook, can you clean? :)

Re: The Collection of Colossus - 08/25/13 PG.194

What Are You Looking At

Wade Here Enjoying the Ladies

Looking Good as Always

I can Tell the Ladies Burning Desire for my Form

My Turn to do some Drooling and Me Like

Now Scope it Out Ladies

Pretty Tight, Right!

I Make this Look Good

I Think I am going to Enjoy this Gig

This is a Must Have Piece for any DeadPool Fan, A Very Impressive Piece, Classic DP with all the Attitude, Happy B-Day to Me :yess:

Grats buddy!
he looks awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back