The Cheap Ass Shelves of Evilface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Cobra Bat figure is awesome !!!!....Did you custom make that ?.....would like one myself.

Thanks.

A few more pics on the progress. Right now we are about 6 weeks out. :)

house_011.jpg

house_012.jpg

house_013.jpg

house_015.jpg

house_016.jpg

house_017.jpg

house_018.jpg

house_019.jpg

Wow the journey in this thread is incredible. Amazing collection you have for sure and I myself use "Cheap Shelves" to display my stuff and congrats on finally after years of waiting to get the house built up! very happy for you. :) Oh and you'll be getting a message from me soon on more decals! Loved the one I got in from you a while ago. Definitely update more when the house is finished and the shelves go back up or should I say "new shelves"

A few more pics. We are set to start moving in the first week of December!!

house_020.jpg

house_021.jpg

house_022.jpg

house_023.jpg

house_024.jpg

house_025.jpg

house_026.jpg

house_027.jpg

house_028.jpg

The start of the toy room shelves. :)

House is looking good! I love that toy room. :rock

Make sure you contact me if your going to put interior shutters on those windows. :lecture That's what I do for a living.

Oh man, this is looking good already. Excited to see more progress.

Some more pics of the progress for those that care. It was finished at the beginning of December and we moved in the next day. Still a few things to finish. The house will also be repainted as the sample paint didn't turn out so well on a full house in the light. Looks lavender.......

It was nice having a house built to your liking, but the process sucked.....

house_029.jpg

house_030.jpg

house_031.jpg

house_032.jpg

house_033.jpg

house_034.jpg

house_035.jpg

house_036.jpg

The next day we moved in :)

As for the shelves, the ones above were nice but again not what I asked for. I said again because the first set was just a bunch of bookcases end to end... So they ripped both out and finally did them to the plans I provided. Love them. One side is the same space I had at my old house, so with 2 I have plenty of room for future stuff. I will later install LED strip lights and power supplies.
house_037.jpg

house_038.jpg

house_039.jpg

house_040.jpg

Ah the jewels of the theater room. 75" Samsug and 7.1 SVS speakers and 500watt sub. Driven by a Onkyo receiver.
house_041.jpg

house_042.jpg

Let the bodies hit the floor. The fun begins.....
house_043.jpg

Back