The Cheap Ass Shelves of Evilface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the factory ones. I made decals for my custom figures and the early Universal Monsters that didn't have stands.

awwwwesoooommmmmmmeeee!!! what spiderman figure is that on the fake plant thing? :D

sovereign studios 89 batman FTW!!!! oh yeah! a-team. terminator. star wars. awesome variety and wow, talk about cars! thanks for sharing EVILFACE!

Ha, thanks. Spidey is a Marvel Legends I thing? Don't remember, but I think that version is prolly the best.

The Sovereign Batman is nice, but the way their new helper desrepected customers that paid for stuff and never got or being told to piss off made me no longer want him and sold it off. I'm sure Hot Toys will issue a superior version in time.

Been a while since I've updated.
t800andfriends.jpg

HT T-800
SS Duke
Custom BAT
Custom Firefly
Custom Steel Brigade WIP

What I really like about your collection (when it was displayed on your cheap ass shelves) was that each box was directly behind the fig. I really like that look and wish I had more space to do that as well.

SilentSurfer sculpt painted by Elvis1976 on the SS Michael Myers!!

myers1.jpg

myers2.jpg

myers3.jpg

myers4.jpg
myers5.jpg

Also put Dream Warriors Freddy on a Pro body.

Been a while since I've added anything here. Everything is still boxed up. still getting contractor bids back on building the new house :yess:

Anyway purchases from the last few months . . .

flint10.jpg

emperor2.jpg

fireflyss2.jpg

sarah11.jpg

steelbrigade7.jpg

Another update.

Got my One1Customs Manhatten Jason and Roy Jason sculpts yesterday!! Awesome work by him.

The mask color looks great. I added some gray to the sculpt to match the rest of my figure.

jason8a.jpg

jason8b.jpg

jason8c.jpg

jason8d.jpg

jason8e.jpg

Roy sculpt and mask look awesome!!

roy1.jpg

roy2.jpg

roy3.jpg

roy4.jpg

roy5.jpg

Back