The Captains Cabin! Small badly photographed collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great collection! Where did you get the shirt and gun holsters for nate at?

Thank you! It's not gonna be a Nate. It's gonna be John McClane Die Hard 4! He now has a badge...
5f92c2fd-8e52-1067.jpg

haha oh man my bad! It looked like nate from uncharted! Still, im intrested in the shirt and gun holsters,could you tell me where you got em?

haha oh man my bad! It looked like nate from uncharted! Still, im intrested in the shirt and gun holsters,could you tell me where you got em?

Sure mate, they are both from the Die Hard 'Dead end' figure. I can't remember who did it now, brothers or the other lot maybe. You should be able to find the figure on eBay. Search 1/6 Die Hard! The body and head are trash, but the shirt and holster are good!

Found it but it sucks its $90. About everything is crap on it lol, Dont kno if i feel like payin that for a shirt and holsters, you wouldnt happen to hsve a spare would you? haha

Found it but it sucks its $90. About everything is crap on it lol, Dont kno if i feel like payin that for a shirt and holsters, you wouldnt happen to hsve a spare would you? haha

No sorry mate, but I got lucky and picked the whole figure up for £20 on eBay. Keep your eyes open and wait for a bidding one with a low start. No one wants them as they are crap, so you should be able to win it cheap!

Badly photographed? It's like, your opinion man. You don't know badly photographed until you've seen my photographs.

Badly photographed? It's like, your opinion man. You don't know badly photographed until you've seen my photographs.

Haha! I'll go check them out ;)
Its all done on my phone, one day when Hot Toys stop taking all my money I will buy a camera!

5f92c114-5681-22ec.jpg

5f92c114-56a0-c9ce.jpg

New Arnie joins the T2 shelf! Had to have two to show off the Endo arm.
I got the body, head, trousers and boots from the sale thread here. I know the Tshirts are the wrong way round, but I like them this way!

Back