The Cabinet of Dr. Talibane- (UPDATE 1/30) 1/6 Echo Base Trooper, Han Solo in ATST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beedo..

Beedo.

Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time.. a long time.

Greedo wearing Princess Leia's Hoth vest can't be all bad.:lol I made him because he cheers next to Ree Yees.

The figure only uses one hand from the Sideshow figure (I made the other hand and the head.) He also has a vest to turn him into Greedo, but the dyed Leia Hoth vest I think is a cooler look.

Sorry for the necro post - I forgot I even had this thread but managed to find it with the new search feature. 😬 :lol Finished this Ackbar a few months ago, just a redo of the Hasbro fig. Tunic is really hard to mod. I scratch built the whole belt and especially the large greeblies on either side, but the pose I like covers them up with his hands. :gah: :lol

Cs2gzQa.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome pieces, especially like the pose of speeder bike Leia. Been saving a body for the upcoming Scout trooper to hopefully achieve the same contoured stance. The RA-7 is my all time favourite… masterpiece :rock

Awesome! All these customs are freaking amazing! I’d love to know how you did that RA-7, I really need one of those myself. Admiral Ackbar really catches my eye too!

Back