"The Breakup" journal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time your number pops up on her caller ID, she's rolling her eyes and dreading what comes next. Guaranteed. Calling/texting is therefore counterproductive under any circumstance. It only serves to drive the wedge in deeper. And it makes you look like a schmuck.

Actually, this is true for anything you try to do to change things. Best case scenario: You'll make her resent you. Worst case scenario: You'll make her fear you. Rejection and loneliness can turn you into someone you do not want to be. Don't let it happen.

Nah...i think your banner/sig is :D..what is he holding? a hair dyer? or your..nevermind lol.

...but what could possibly be gayer than this thread is a dude who posts his pictures up repeatedly on a male dominated toy forum fishing for compliments... from... well... other dudes. :lol

...but what could possibly be gayer than this thread is a dude who posts his pictures up repeatedly on a male dominated toy forum fishing for compliments... from... well... other dudes. :lol

If anyone is uncomfortable about their sexuality..its you my friend..read my last post prior to this one again...and again..and again.

nice try, candy boi!.

only non gay thing about what i see of you on here is the whole "mesa boogie" part..great amps.

If anyone is uncomfortable about their sexuality..its you my friend..read my last post prior to this one again...and again..and again.

nice try, candy boi!.

Boi... hmmmm. :lol

Gay Checklist:

Post plenty of pictures of yourself in the same pose over and over again on a toy board.

Have a photo of yourself in a muscle tee as your avatar on said male dominated toy forum.

Have another picture of yourself to show off your hair under your profile.

Oh yeah and Mesa boogie makes great amps! :rock But mine is colored with rainbows and plastered with beautiful pictures of Unicorns. Kisses baby. :joy

Boi... hmmmm. :lol

Gay Checklist:

Post plenty of pictures of yourself in the same pose over and over again on a toy board.

Have a photo of yourself in a muscle tee as your avatar on said male dominated toy forum.

Have another picture of yourself to show off your hair under your profile.

Oh yeah and Mesa boogie makes great amps! :rock But mine is colored with rainbows and pictures of Unicorns. Kisses baby. :joy

*cringe* Hey its me, i choose to use a pic of myself in hopes to score some pum pum on SSF..nothing yet but, i am still optimistic i am going to get a few numbers soon:rolleyes:...

Munch on cran!. that is all.

*cringe* Hey its me, i choose to use a pic of myself in hopes to score some pum pum on SSF..nothing yet but, i am still optimistic i am going to get a few numbers soon:rolleyes:...

Valfar- Member since May 2008

Status update- Still no new numbers from girls. Mood undeterred. Things are bound to look up soon. Pictures still active.

:lol

I am just having some fun with you Valeena. Don't take it so hard. ...

That's what he said.

Status update- Still no new numbers from girls. Mood undeterred. Things are bound to look up soon. Pictures still active.

That's what he said.

I am actually dying to see what you look like, since there is no longer any pics of you in "Lets See You" thread..i bet you are sexy..are you sexy baby?.:D

*edit*

stop telling yourself jokes..its creepy.

I am actually dying to see what you look like, since there is no longer any pics of you in "Lets See You" thread..i bet you are sexy..are you sexy baby?.:D

I am so very happy you searched for me, it's flattering. :love

The prostitutes tell me i'm beautiful all the time... does that count? :confused::lol

nice try, candy boi!.

only non gay thing about what i see of you on here is the whole "mesa boogie" part..great amps.

That's what he said.

*edit*

stop telling yourself jokes..its creepy.

I am so very happy you searched for me, it's flattering. :love

The prostitutes tell me i'm beautiful all the time... does that count? :confused::lol

gay_buenos_aires.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back