The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Baby Cad? He's a cutie!
1643979034236.png

63xi0v.gif

Yeah he doesn't look like he has them, (...yet)
63xdwd.gif

Yes they are
63xhcy.gif

yet saved his dumbass enough times...
63xekz.gif

63xedr.gif

63xf09.gif

63xfe3.gif

Depends how they are conveyed.

Mandos could even stand to add them to their arsenal armor kit. :wink1:
63xfq1.gif
That last shot of Tony is all you need to see. He's got thrusters under his feet and in his hands. If he tried to just fly with the thrusters in his feet he might be able to straight up, but flying sideways would require some impressive ab bridge work. Possible in an iron man suit? Probably. Possible for "a sandwich away from fat" Starlord? I think not... :)

I feel like the finale will be more of what we just saw with an extra appearance by Han or something, and it'll be revered as though the entire season was all great.

Nostalgia is a very powerful tool. Now that we know they can do a great job with deepfaking, anyone can appear.

I’m still going with my theory that the first four episodes were a result of stretching the budget to put it all towards the last 3 episodes.:pray:

If you think defying the laws of physics is silly, then yes… 😁
If he tried to just fly with the thrusters in his feet he might be able to straight up, but flying sideways would require some impressive ab bridge work. ....I think not... :)
It's Sci-fantasy, thrusters can tilt whichever direction you need to navigate. Whatever imagined directional shift can be achieved in the wingless rudderless pack (actual thruster tilts, burning between one or the other, or rotating limbs and body, whatever else you can imagine etc.) , would also apply in any hypothetical boot thruster.
star-wars-the-mandalorian.gif

mando10-640x423.jpg

That said I do think it looks silly on the space-cowboy (don't think he'll have them) , and on Star Lord (although they pulled it off, and made it look fun) and fantastic which is what maters. Drawing some supposed science based line is meaningless in SW.
63xfe3.gif

Why it's totally fair game for the realm of Star Wars, whose ships and tech by design threw out any conceit of aerodynamics (among much more) a long time ago, and constantly blurred the SOD into fantasy from the go. :wink1:

However if we are going to absurdly mitigated the tech visuals that should be allowed in Star Wars, I do draw the line at helicopter-lightsabers.
Now that's just ridiculous! :lol

Last edited:
Disney and Hasbro are missing an opportunity. With all the new Disney+ SW characters there should be more figures and toys released. Remember back in the OT and PT days Lucasfilm would make figures of characters that simply walked past the camera, and enough figures for every kid and collector to enjoy (without scalpers involvement). Think of all the repaints hasbro could cash in on.

Disney and Hasbro are missing an opportunity. With all the new Disney+ SW characters there should be more figures and toys released. Remember back in the OT and PT days Lucasfilm would make figures of characters that simply walked past the camera, and enough figures for every kid and collector to enjoy (without scalpers involvement). Think of all the repaints hasbro could cash in on.
From BoBF, (Fennec and Boba debuted in Mando) the only new character figures I'd get at 1/6 are Chocolate Kroissant, and a (rocket-spurs optional) Cad Bane. :lol

Although at 3¾" I might go a bit deeper, Warrior Tusken, some Nikto's on Speeders, Danny Trejo Rancor Keeper, Cob Vanth if he shows up in some new armor, and that wascaly-wabbit-droid to torment Boba.
Vehicles: Mando's new midlife-crisis hotrod with baby bubble seat,
And If they shamelessly made a pull-back-spring-loaded scooter Mod Sqaud set, I might get them for a laugh.

Last edited:
Yep Kenner even released a full line of Droids and Ewoks cartoon figures (complete with vehicles) simultaneously with both shows while Hasbro staggers releases literally *years* behind the corresponding media.

DVD was so shortlived. I was content with it - I wasn't concerned about pixel resolution - I was just glad to see the end of flickering images and other visual glitches, sound glitches, having to rewind tapes, eventual deterioration etc.
And most importantly the end of flipping laserdiscs! :lol

Though DVD's did have those annoying layer changes where halfway through the movie you'd get this brief but still abrupt pause. They'd try to coordinate it with a lull in the action or sound but often times it was jarring enough to be noticeable and briefly take you out of the scene.

Is that how he got the hat he's wearing now?
Yeah that's what it looks like.

This Hammerhead bounty hunter was the original owner:

bulduga_53057af7.jpeg

Then Bane blew him away right in front of his twin brother (who was too terrified to retaliate) and tossed his old hat onto the poor dude's corpse.

OncaBulduga-TB.png

main-qimg-88bf526a9046b0e01659b8b356258f09-lq

He still wore it in The Bad Batch:

star-wars-the-bad-batch-reunion_TALL-3973.jpg

And then it looks like they made a pretty close approximation of it in live-action:

book-of-boba-fett-cad-bane.jpg

From BoBF, (Fennec and Boba debuted in Mando) the only new character figures I'd get at 1/6 are Chocolate Kroissant, and a (rocket-spurs optional) Cad Bane. :lol

Although at 3¾" I might go a bit deeper, Warrior Tusken, some Nikto's on Speeders, Danny Trejo Rancor Keeper, Cob Vanth if he shows up in some new armor, and that wascaly-wabbit-droid to torment Boba.
Vehicles: Mando's new midlife-crisis hotrod with baby bubble seat,
And If they shamelessly made a pull-back-spring-loaded scooter Mod Sqaud set, I might get them for a laugh.

Thats exactly what I was getting at. 3 3/4” world could be expanded with shows like Mandalorian, BOBF, Kenobi… instead of releasing another hoth Leia or cloud city characters. I agree a mod squad set is kind of a hard sell but as a completist I’d buy it. I was hoping they’d release a Knights of Ren box set or a zombie Palpatine, but a Hasbro rep told me at a store they were “more invested in Frozen 2 at the time.” How easy would it be for Hasbro to repaint or repackage a converted Naboo fighter, “slave one” or rancor and trainer… maybe the hutt twins with their volunteers?

Thats exactly what I was getting at. 3 3/4” world could be expanded with shows like Mandalorian, BOBF, Kenobi… instead of releasing another hoth Leia or cloud city characters. I agree a mod squad set is kind of a hard sell but as a completist I’d buy it. I was hoping they’d release a Knights of Ren box set or a zombie Palpatine, but a Hasbro rep told me at a store they were “more invested in Frozen 2 at the time.” How easy would it be for Hasbro to repaint or repackage a converted Naboo fighter, “slave one” or rancor and trainer… maybe the hutt twins with their volunteers?
I haven't collected 3 3/4" in several years but I always loved the side characters and some of the different collections they'd do (cartoon style Clone Wars, comic book series, etc.). I decided to focus on 1/4 and 1/6 scale and have less variety with higher quality. Those 3 3/4 still hold a special little place in my heart though. :)

Back