The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i remembered correctly, he used the spear‘s middle part to block a lightsaber / darksaber didnt he? Wouldve cut through if it wasnt beskar.

did the armorer melted the spear into such a tiny amount of beskar?

The current writing staff have short memories.

They even forgot Boba crawled out of the Sarlacc wearing his armour!

If i remembered correctly, he used the spear‘s middle part to block a lightsaber / darksaber didnt he? Wouldve cut through if it wasnt beskar.

Yup, you do remember correctly. :lecture
The current writing staff have short memories.

They even forgot Boba crawled out of the Sarlacc wearing his armour!
And those #@$%&! Jawas jacked him for it! :panic: :lol

What do you think the Armorer made for Grogu? A necklace charm... or a little lightsaber hilt?
At first I was thinking a beskar shifter ball with a mudhorn signet on it (which I pictured Dark Side Grogu wielding via the Force to kill his enemies like a mini-Magneto lol), but it HAS to be some piece of armor, as that's the whole reason Din agreed to let the Armorer melt it down - beskar is ONLY for armor. Whatever it is, adding the mudhorn signet to it would be a nice touch.

The whole spear was pure beskar, otherwise only the tip would have survived the Razorcrest explosion on Tython.

Lemme get this straight - so only the tip of the spear is beskar?

The whole spear was pure beskar, otherwise only the tip would have survived the Razorcrest explosion on Tython.

The whole spear is beskar. Why are we having this discussion? Nothing in this episode suggested otherwise.

82f5a24767c8d2b41a98f209e877eae273dcb15a.gifv
5a325a3195908d15924ec5582efd130ceea8c05c.gifv

The whole spear is beskar. Why are we having this discussion? Nothing in this episode suggested otherwise.
IDK, I assume because he's only bringing a small piece for Grogu...

Edit:
Melting down the tip is sufficient to provide something for Grogu, and it also makes it just a beskar staff vs. a weapon that can pierce beskar armor. The Armorer would probably keep it in that form until the need for additional armor presents itself.

Last edited:

Edit:
Melting down the tip is sufficient to provide something for Grogu, and it also makes it just makes it a beskar staff vs. a weapon that can pierce beskar armor. The Armorer would probably keep it in that form until the need for additional armor presents itself.

That is the common sense take Star Wars fans need, but don't deserve.

Looks that way. I guess it's the only part that needs to be.

it doesnt make sense though, i dont think beskar could be molded / attached to other metal

what happened to the rest of it though. Im under the impression that the armorer is only in charge of forming / molding armor, not keeping and safeguarding coveted beskar.

it doesnt make sense though, i dont think beskar could be molded / attached to other metal

what happened to the rest of it though. Im under the impression that the armorer is only in charge of forming / molding armor, not keeping and safeguarding coveted beskar.
Unless the Armorer kept the rest for future use and didn't want Din having it. Din should have requested something else be made from it if he knew he wasn't getting it back.

It is to make a helmet for a foundling...but since they were all ripped in half, she probably is waiting until she can get a kid to size up. Otherwise she would just be smelting a staff into bars...for no other reason than to have to wait to smelt it again. Mando basically took his commission for bringing her beskar (she always gives him some or most of it.)

During the melting down of the spear Mando states that it should go to a foundling. The Armourer gifts Dar Jin with the amount of beskar fashioned from the spear tip only. ...at least that is what I want to believe...suspension of disbelief must be applied here. If one takes SW too seriously one can suffer with an aneurysm due to plot holes everywhere...

Back