The Book Of Boba Fett (December 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I've been mulling over this idea and really like it! An alternative would just be to ditch the idea of Fett having his own series altogether and *only* watch episodes that Mando appears in. Then you watch Mando S1, S2, and then after Din says goodbye to Grogu the very next episode is him off on his own slaughtering guys in meat lockers and pining for his lost little buddy. His travels then take him to Tatooine where he runs into Fennec who tells him that Fett (who now was last seen blasting Fortuna and taking the throne) is involved in a turf war and is looking for help.

Next episode he visits Luke's planet then heads back to Tatooine so that we can experience Fett's turf war solely through Mando's eyes and we get to watch them team up and kick ass against the Pykes and Cad Bane. Obviously Fett showing up on a Rancor would then seemingly come out of left field but that's how it must have felt for Mando too!

Eliminate those first four episodes and Fett's back to Tython level badassedness, possibly even moreso.
Dude now I want that image of the Slave 1 face down in the Sarlaac to come with the 1/4 scale Fett as a hologram image he would be so proud of that moment he would show it off to everyone he wouldn’t even need to mention Fennec’s involvement lol

Dude now I want that image of the Slave 1 face down in the Sarlaac to come with the 1/4 scale Fett as a hologram image he would be so proud of that moment he would show it off to everyone he wouldn’t even need to mention Fennec’s involvement lol
Holy crap that'd be freaking hilarious, lol.

"Here's my chain code depicting me saving countless souls from a thousand years of torment." *quickly turns it off*

"Wait was that your ship upside down inside the Sarlacc??"

"What? Heh heh, of course not. Anyway moving on..."

Last edited:
HeartyPiercingCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

Morrison speaking to D23.
Speaking of the gang, aka The Mods, Morrison says they add “a lot of color and a lot of youthfulness” to the series. .... “If you can’t beat these people, sometimes it’s good to join them—or get them to join you,” Morrison says.
:phttps://i.imgflip.com/65dgga.gif

65d767.gif

Last edited:
Not even in Sesame Street.
He's the Oscar the Grouch of Star Wars except he's blissfully unaware that he's been dumped in the trash (on the planet furthest from the bright center of the universe), and apparently perfectly content wallowing in it as the newly minted crime lord .....after he eliminated the most profitable criminal enterprise! :slap

This thread slowly losing it's top spot on Page

He's the Oscar the Grouch of Star Wars except he's blissfully unaware that he's been dumped in the trash (on the planet furthest from the bright center of the universe), and apparently perfectly content wallowing in it as the newly minted crime lord .....after he eliminated the most profitable criminal enterprise! :slap
Hey Thor the Dark World didn't set the world on fire; then Ragnarok.

So I'd watch season 2, if only to see how big the Rancour gets and to see Vanth's new mechanics. And maybe the mods will take a wrong turn and get swallowed by a sarlacc. :pray:

Hey Thor the Dark World didn't set the world on fire; then Ragnarok.

So I'd watch season 2, if only to see how big the Rancour gets and to see Vanth's new mechanics. And maybe the mods will take a wrong turn and get swallowed by a sarlacc. :pray:
Well maybe if Fennec didn’t have to kill it to save Boba’s stupid @ss that could have happened, but not now. :lol

Well maybe if Fennec didn’t have to kill it to save Boba’s stupid @ss that could have happened, but not now. :lol
Gotta be more than one, right? :pray: Even a rampaging herd of banthas would do.

Just have a season 2 opener with someone blowing them up while they are watching the eyeball guy spinning - start the season off the right way.:monkey3

Back