The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now I'm still on the fence over 4K or 3D for Black Panther. I'm a little too indecisive.

I ordered Best Buy's 4K SteelBook, and Zavvi's 3D SteelBook. While it sucks to have to double dip, since we hardly get any 3D releases, one has no choice if they want the 3D copy.

I ordered Best Buy's 4K SteelBook, and Zavvi's 3D SteelBook. While it sucks to have to double dip, since we hardly get any 3D releases, one has no choice if they want the 3D copy.

That's been my thinking too. You can always buy the 4K, but the 3D version is usually pretty limited. The only thing that makes me hesitate is Digital makes sense for my family, as we are on the go a lot, and my daughter likes the Marvel movies.

Also, I like the Disney rewards points, since I'm a poster collector and it's the only way I can get my hands on Disney movie posters.

I have gotten the posters from Disney too for some of the star wars movies and for winter soldier. Not too bad at only 700 points or so for each poster and they are double sided which is awesome.

MV5BZDMzZDMwMTgtNjA1Yi00NWJkLWIzMDctNjEwY2EyZDM1ZD  MzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0NzkwOTk@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,6  30,1200_AL_.jpg

Had to post this here too.:lecture

"Deep Blue Sea 2" lands in the top 10 Disc sales for last week (it debuted at #8 on Variety's chart for the week ended April 21) selling almost half the number of discs that Spielberg's "The Post" sold, which debuted in the SAME week (index 28 vs index 13)? :horror

Whoever bought this needs to own the **** up!:lol

What a turd :lol

I'm calling out Trash Panda as a closet buyer.:lecture:lol

I was just blown away that it sold almost half the amount that a Spielberg theatrical movie sold, debuting in the same week. I don't think I've ever seen a straight-to-disc sequel movie land in the top 10 before. I mean its actually mentioned in the Variety article alongside Jumanji and the Liam Neeson movie The Commuter.:horror

I'm calling out Trash Panda as a closet buyer.:lecture:lol

I was just blown away that it sold almost half the amount that a Spielberg theatrical movie sold, debuting in the same week. I don't think I've ever seen a straight-to-disc sequel movie land in the top 10 before. I mean its actually mentioned in the Variety article alongside Jumanji and the Liam Neeson movie The Commuter.:horror

I’ve seen the first one, but I don’t own either

I own the first one. Guilty pleasure watching Punisher and Nick Fury take on smart shocks. A sequel was not needed and I wont bother watching it. Maybe its selling due to sharknado fans.

Target has a steelbook for Pacific Rim Uprising but it's only in Blu-ray.

This is being released in 3D and 4K but not together.

Best Buy's 3D says exclusive so there might be something more to it.

Edit: Best Buy's is a 3D/4K combo, just not a steel.

Last edited:
MMPR-25th-Anniversary-Steelbook-DVDBlu-Ray.jpg

In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the multi-generational pop culture phenomenon, Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Saban Brands, is proud to announce a stunning Power Rangers collection, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Complete Series (25th Anniversary Edition Steelbook). Spanning the first 3 seasons of the Power Rangers television series and spotlighting Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie for the first time on Blu-ray, this home entertainment collection features over 60 hours of action-packed entertainment across 19 DVDs and 1 Blu-ray, including hours of bonus content with brand-new interviews specific to the movie.

A must-have for the most dedicated Power Ranger fans, return to where the series began and re-live these thrill-packed adventures on August 7, 2018, when Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Saban Brands, unleashes the 20-disc stunning steelbook edition of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Complete Series.

nUuKx6b.gif

MMPR-25th-Anniversary-Steelbook-DVDBlu-Ray.jpg

In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the multi-generational pop culture phenomenon, Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Saban Brands, is proud to announce a stunning Power Rangers collection, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Complete Series (25th Anniversary Edition Steelbook). Spanning the first 3 seasons of the Power Rangers television series and spotlighting Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie for the first time on Blu-ray, this home entertainment collection features over 60 hours of action-packed entertainment across 19 DVDs and 1 Blu-ray, including hours of bonus content with brand-new interviews specific to the movie.

A must-have for the most dedicated Power Ranger fans, return to where the series began and re-live these thrill-packed adventures on August 7, 2018, when Shout! Factory, in collaboration with Saban Brands, unleashes the 20-disc stunning steelbook edition of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Complete Series.

nUuKx6b.gif

That's the nicest looking 4-slice toaster I've ever seen! What're the discs for?

I actually knew the girl who played a Power Ranger, well, before she played a Power Ranger. Even that won't get me to watch the show.

Holy ****! I didn't know she died. Sad day.

Back