The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did any of you know about this? First I heard of it!

91%2BARMxTZ%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Fright-Night-Blood-Blu-ray-Combo/dp/B00DZH7QV6/ref=sr_1_8?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1377562326&sr=1-8[/ame]

Did any of you know about this? First I heard of it!

IGN.com showed a quick preview for it. Direct to video, none of the original actors return, but all the characters are back including Evil, somehow. I think the main baddies name has been changed from Regina to Gerri, and it seems more like a story of "What if the main vampire was a female?" rather than it being a sequel...

All I'm really hoping for is that this somehow gets the original Fright Night 2 released on Bluray finally.

If anyone is still looking to buy Epic, Target has a $2 mobile coupon, a $2 shopkick app coupon, and a 10% cartwheel app coupon that all stack together. Go here to sign up for Target's mobile coupons. Target's Cartwheel app also has 10% coupons for The Walking Dead Season 3 and The Great Gatsby this week. $27 is not bad for the exclusive Walking Dead Steelbook :rock

Amazon is currently having a steelbook sale:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=pe_196050_32583420_pe_button/?rh=i%3Amovies-tv&hidden-keywords=B00C2IPB66%7CB00C2IJJLO%7CB00C2IN76C%7CB00C2IJJE6%7CB00C2IGQEW%7CB00C2IPB70%7CB00C2IN7CG%7CB00C2ISGRC%7CB00C2IGQBA%7CB00C2IJJDM%7CB00C2IPBAM%7CB00C2ISGQI%7CB00C2IN7EE%7CB00C2IHYOI%7CB00C2IJJMS&ie=UTF8[/ame]

The Dark Knight Returns: Deluxe Edition is available on the WB shop and Best Buy. It came out a month early as a "Best Buy Exclusive" on September 10th.

So, there's no exclusives or anything coming out with Iron Man 3? None for Best Buy or Target anyway. :(

December 3rd

THE WOLVERINE Unleashed Extended Edition – Blu-ray 3D/Blu-ray/DVD/Digital HD

The Extended, Unrated Cut – the first for the X-Men franchise!

THE WOLVERINE Unleashed – more violent and hardcore than ever before

The Path of the Ronin – an immersive feature following the journey of a hero without a past

Alternate Ending

Audio Commentary by Director James Mangold (only on the unleashed extended)

Sync with The Wolverine Second Screen App for an interactive Second Screen experience

X-Men: Days of Future Past Set Tour

Theatrical Trailer

wolverinblu1.jpg

Back