The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they make a big box set, I may rebuy the series. The OCD in me couldn't deal with the change in box style midway through the series, and so I sold off my first two seasons...

Anyone know if they're releasing the Clone Wars season 5 on BD? In the past it seemed like there were pre-orders by now, but I can't find anything... and I'm wondering if Disney buying Lucasfilm has botched up the release of the final season???

No word on it yet.

If they make a big box set, I may rebuy the series. The OCD in me couldn't deal with the change in box style midway through the series, and so I sold off my first two seasons...

I got all four season (havnt watched them yet) but if they make a cool complete series box-set, i might double dip as well :lol

I didn't buy any of them. So I am in for nicely done box if them make it worth it.

No word on it yet.

I got all four season (havnt watched them yet) but if they make a cool complete series box-set, i might double dip as well :lol

I wonder if they will wait to include the completed but unaired episodes.

I just read that the original movie of Battlestar Galactica is being released in August on Blu. I hope they do it justice and go back to the original negatives. I would love a cleaned up version like what was done for the original Star Trek series.

I just read that the original movie of Battlestar Galactica is being released in August on Blu. I hope they do it justice and go back to the original negatives. I would love a cleaned up version like what was done for the original Star Trek series.

It was released last month and is available as a Best Buy exclusive until August. I have it and it looks good other than the effect shots being pretty grainy.

Here is a review: https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Battlestar-Galactica-Blu-ray/66477/#Review

Soooo glad I'm not the only one who does this. :duff

10805395-1370514909-45876.jpg

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/iron-man-3-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook/10805395.html

Back