The Blu-Ray Upcoming, News & Info Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked this one more than the second movie.

I hope so, I was a little let down by the second though I enjoyed it. I completely love the first one. I am glad they have been able to keep the cast together. I hope they keep moving along so they don't lose them.

Tron Blu Ray :drool!!!
I am so getting the Collector's edition!!!

81iuM2XxaQL_AA1500_.jpg

515Xzwg1gPL.jpg

51zx1VtRplL.jpg

Does that mean they aren't releasing Tron separately? I guess they figure it won't sell well enough.

Not that it matters since I want both, but it would be nice to have them both represented on my shelf.

Not sure I will get that super special edition, but I guess it depends on what's on the other discs.

It looks like 3D Blu; 2D Blu; DVD; Digitial' Classic Blu

If that is it, I will just the regular two movie pack.

Does that mean they aren't releasing Tron separately? I guess they figure it won't sell well enough.

Not that it matters since I want both, but it would be nice to have them both represented on my shelf.

:lecture I hope they release both separately, and without the 3D disc. These covers are only for the two-pack and the 3D Blu-Ray combo.

I'm going to wait and see if Disney drops a coupon. For something that pricey, maybe it will be more than $10.

All this talk about Tron blu rays, and no one talking about the upcoming Mortal Kombat blu??? For shame!

I'm totally excited for Mortal Kombat, just wish it had some better bonus features. All it has are ads and sneak peaks for the new video game. Lame!

Back