The Blacklist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too am enjoying this show. I always like to give any new shows a look. There are really nothing like these on the TV in the UK if you don't have Sky or Virgin. If you have only freeview it'll be boring. I think it is well worth paying that extra to get these shows.:clap

Love this show!! I'm getting a little crush on Spader....brings me back to the 80's. :lol

I took a quick look at this show. It looked cool. I'm going to wait and see if it gets picked up for a second season. I do like Spader, and it looked like it could be a fun show. So yey for good shows!

I've liked this from the first episode and I think the writing and characters get stronger every week.

I really liked Spader's equation of how he now has the FBI working for him, which is pretty much true. He tells them to jump... :lol

Speaking of which, NBC keeps showing that promo with their Thursday night comedy line up.. only problem: one of the shows (Welcome to the Family) has already been canceled after 3 episodes. :lol

Was channel surfing, came across this. Ep 5 .
So we just sat thru all the episodes so far via on-demand, and love it!
Spader is brilliant.-Sometimes actors you forgot existed deliver great surprises. Hope it stays, improves, and keeps entertaining for many seasons to come.

This is my new favorite show. I'm a Spader fan and so far I'm liking his character.

We have a debate at work. Some think Liz is Red's daughter. I don't think the writer's will go with the obvious on this so I don't think she is.

Thats a good question and I agree that is almost too obvious but ya never know.
Maybe he killed her Dad?

Back