The Big 3 Avengers together again at last !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ATM I buy only one comic each month :Incredible Hulk, and I do it for the sole purpose of supporting the Pak/Olivetti Duo.

But to keep up with the rest of the Marvel Universe, I read most of everything else by dowloading illegal torrents of the comic series I like each week.:monkey3

hey ^^^^^. can you hook it up of the website?

I only buy Green Lantern. Yet I follow a ton of characters throughout the Marvel and DC Universes the same way.

Me too, except that I buy all the Blackest Night books. As for Marvel, they are pretty much dead to me except for the occasional TPB or Omnibus that I purchase.

Notice the new Avengers logo...

avengersshield.jpg

It probably means that post Dark Reign, we have an SHIELD affiliated Avengers team, like Stark did after Civil War.

so thanks to this thread i have discovered torrents. i now have torrents syndrome

Search for weekly comics pack torrents on google and you'll have anything you need to read.

Notice the new Avengers logo...

avengersshield.jpg

It probably means that post Dark Reign, we have an SHIELD affiliated Avengers team, like Stark did after Civil War.

Kind of ironic in a way....

so thanks to this thread i have discovered torrents. i now have torrents syndrome

I love them. Usually for comics someone will post all comics released in week on Wednesday by Friday maybe Saturday, you can get everything you need and if you're lucky you can even find older issues uploaded. 90% of the information I know and reference comes from the fact that I torrent'd the original source material.

Kind of ironic in a way....

I love them. Usually for comics someone will post all comics released in week on Wednesday by Friday maybe Saturday, you can get everything you need and if you're lucky you can even find older issues uploaded. 90% of the information I know and reference comes from the fact that I torrent'd the original source material.

I download them on Sunday.They are always there.Sunday is comic reading night for me...:rock

mike and shai, thanks for the advice on torrents. this changed the way i live. seriously, u just increased my bank account. i owe you guys drinks

Ya know Mike, I think in some ways your sigs are even more riaque since you added the censor bar. :lol

Back