The Best Base Qualifiers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sure Ill get laughed out of the thread here...but I really like the base on two of the Bowen Hulk busts (one of which isnt out quite yet):

Grey%20Hulk%20St%20M2.jpg

Maestro%20Hulk%20St2.jpg

Maestro%20Hulk%20St3.jpg

Nice hulksmashed. Those bases are pretty good. I really like the Maestro hulk one with Spidey's mask. Very nice detail.

Added. :cool:

Mystique takes this one EASY.

If we are talking ALL statues, FRED IN YOUR HEAD dio has the BEST BASE EVER.

1 - Mystique(C)
2 - Rogue
3 - Elektra(C)

My picks.

I was blown away when I opened up my mystique - those skulls looked amazing. A very close 2nd was rogue's base - the bursting wall is a really nice effect.

Cheers, Carl

1 - Mystique(C)
2 - Rogue
3 - Elektra(C)

My picks.

I was blown away when I opened up my mystique - those skulls looked amazing. A very close 2nd was rogue's base - the bursting wall is a really nice effect.

Cheers, Carl

Yeah the skulls blew me away as well. Didn't get rogue but the debris effect looked pretty nice from pics.

Added. :cool:

ok if there are no more new entries I'm gonna make a poll with the top 10 from here.....

OH! I totally forgot! The Mary Jane base is AWESOME!!!!! Love the tile floor and the laundry detergent bottle...... So here's three more bases that I love (of my top 4)

Dr Doom PF
Mary Jane comiquette
Rogue Comiquette

OH! I totally forgot! The Mary Jane base is AWESOME!!!!! Love the tile floor and the laundry detergent bottle...... So here's three more bases that I love (of my top 4)

Dr Doom PF
Mary Jane comiquette
Rogue Comiquette

kk added. :rolleyes:

Back