The Batman! Pics page 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Batman

Moe you should check for the ACI andrew body for the torso. No way the TTM19 will work for the look you're aiming.

He's quite muscular in that pics you posted.

Moe you should check for the ACI andrew body for the torso. No way the TTM19 will work for the look you're aiming.

He's quite muscular in that pics you posted.

You think? Maybe but that body I had and it was very stiff moving! Anyone had a problem with it?

There were few bodies for consideration being its going to be covered up
Like this one with some mode muscles
GICMT-HJ001.jpeg

That one might work but articulation are'nt that great, but it's better than the TTM19 for the look you're looking for.

That one might work but articulation are'nt that great, but it's better than the TTM19 for the look you're looking for.

Yes you are right now that I look at the bodies.. Articulation is unimportant to me because I pose all my bats standing like yours with arms down

Although it would be cool to capture that thinking pose like the above head shot

I think it looks beautiful! But might I offer one small critique? From the front view the head/mask looks to wide on both sides where the face shows. Bring it in closer and I think you'll have it.:)

what's the latest on this MOe?

please pm me for pricing. thanks!

Back